First National Fleet & Lease

231 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of First National Fleet & Lease from DealerRater.com
  • Toby is great, car is amazing

Toby amazed me by updating the car's settings during the test drive. I also saw the dealers work with customers to ensure the best value car for their budget. I've shopped car dealers (including luxury cars) with less competent staff. I can say that the staff at First National Autos is first rate.

• Excellent Service!

We were contacted by Jonas regarding a couple of vehicles we were interested in. One in particular caught our eye and we immediately contacted Jonas to see if it was available. It was over an hour away but we decided to check it out. We went for a test drive and my daughter loved the car! Jonas was pleasant, helpful, and we never felt pressured, in part because the car met our criteria for price, style, year and mileage. They made the entire purchase a pleasant experience and Jonas made everything go smoothly! Great car, great experience!

• Communication lacking

Let me start by saying that I did not buy a vehicle. That being said I asked a couple very specific questions to multiple sales people none of which could get back to me with an answer and when the car sold nobody let me know about that either.

• Marilou

Great people, great customer service. Michael Canada and Darian Westbrook were very friendly and helpful from the start to the end. I drove a beautiful sports Nissan Altima home! Than you guys!

• Great Service

Ahmed was very knowledgeable and helped us make the process easier. Great service. Will purchase again in the near future.

• Outstanding Customer Service

The entire process has been outstanding! I have always felt like a priority when contacting any of the team. Kishan, Darian and John have the best customer service skills I have seen and that is coming from a retail manager. Simply Outstanding!

• Very Happy Customer

Ahmed was incredibly helpful. Found the perfect vehicle for me after I told him what I needed. Went above and beyond. Made the entire process incredibly smooth.

• Purchased Vehicle

The website for First National was very helpful to car shop online. They have alot of vehicles and lots of fair prices. Marcel was helpful and cooperative in accepting my offer and making the deal work.

• Steve Julius

Very thorough in selling/buying process. Went over all my options and assisted in my car search.

• Nissan Rogue

Marcel Trujillo was a super nice guy and got me into a great car without any headaches or hassles. I recommend him to be the best car salesman ever!