Kia of St. Cloud

(4.9) 448 reviews

Call This Dealer

• THANK YOU CAROLYN!!!

I had a GREAT car buying experience at St. Cloud Kia! I didn’t think I could afford to trade in my car quite yet because I didn't want a higher paymen...t. My saleslady Carolyn was so helpful and understanding! She was able to get me into a brand new Kia Sportage for the same payment, and i got more for my trade in vehicle than i had expected. I am a customer for life! Thank you Carolyn for making my dream come true!!!

• Best buying experience with Carolyn Hagen!

After 15 years of driving a pickup truck, with getting 10 to 12 miles per gallon, I knew it was time for a change. I began my research, trying to fin...d a hybrid that would fit four comfortably, including my 6'3" frame. The Kia Niro looked to fit what I was looking for, but I had to see it in person. The closet Kia dealership to me was Kia of St. Cloud. I put in an internet inquiry, and within five minutes, the internet saleslady Carolyn Hagen (320-443-6673) called me! It was not an appointment setting service, but it was THE person I would be working with! She offered to make an appointment so I could come in for a test drive. When I arrived, Carolyn was all ready to go! She had the Niro pulled up front, so there was no waiting around! We spent a good amount of time in the car as she explained all of the features and options. After the test drive, I wanted to see other trims, so I could balance price and features. Carolyn was happy to pull up other cars, so I could see what each had to offer. I looked at three trim levels and the second one was the best fit. After making my decision, her manager brought a term sheet for the 2018 Niro I wanted. I asked for a term sheet for a 2017 that also would work, just to see where I would end up. Pricing was very transparent and in writing so I could balance my options. My questions were answered openly and honestly. I advised of the financing terms I wanted, and within the hour, my loan was approved and I was ready to go! There was zero pressure to buy anything, just above and beyond service to make sure I got the car I (emphasis added) wanted! Carolyn has checked on me several times to make sure I am happy and if I had any questions. Service during and after the sale exceeded my expectations! I am very happy with my 2018 Kia Niro! Working with Carolyn made the experience even better! Thank you Carolyn! Both you and Kia of St. Cloud have absolutely earned my five star review!

• car buying

everyone was very friendly and helpful. would defintley buy another car here again

• Success!!!!

I just purchased a kia sorento from Kia of St Cloud. It was one of the best experiences. I talked to Caroline Hagen on the phone before going there... and she was so knowledgeable I was really impressed with her. When I walked in I thought I was meeting a friend. She was prepared for me and answered so many of my questions and even some I didnt even know I should ask. I am very content with my purchase and would strongly recommend her and Kia of St Cloud to anyone who needs and wants a dependable vehicle but a very informative group of people. Finance Lady was also great with couple good surprises where they saved me money!!!!

• POOR Service Dept but Sales is OKAY

Buying the car at KIA went fine but repairing the car there was horrible. They said the struts would be covered under warranty and would be fixed b...ut then upon return they said that the struts would not be fixed under warrenty. Also charged for a diagnostic and not told that I would be charged for it before hand. Had brought the car in for diagnostics before and never charged for diagnostics. They said I was charged because they did not hear anything then less than two days later they did hear it but still would not reverse charges. What gives? Another time I called and asked about tires and they said they were new to the job and did not know what to recommend for my KIA SOUL. Huh?? I decided to buy my tires elsewhere since I could not get help from the service dept.

• Jo B.

I always enjoy working with Chad H. This is my 4th KIA purchase and will keep coming back. I love their vehicles!! The 2017 Sportage EX is by far the ...best I LOVE all of the features!!

• Awesome

We just bought our 4th Kia and we will keep coming back to Kia of St Cloud. Kris Kelly was awesome and easy to work with. Thanks again Kris, you made ...this purchase awesome.

• Great place to buy a car!!

A little over a week ago I was in an accident the damage to my car was so bad it totaled my car. I was so stressed out being that this was my first ac...cident I wasn’t even sure where to start with all the insurance claims and looking for a new car. I started looking online for a new car. Within hours I got a call from Carolyn Hagen. Emailing back and forth she sent me links to some cars for me to look at being that I was still waiting on the insurance company to move forward with everything I was a little stressed out but Carolyn was super understanding with my situation and very patient with me while I was trying to get my insurance mess settled she never pressured me to commit to anything before I was ready and that was such a relief dealing with a car dealer that wasn’t calling me day and night trying to get me to settle on a car right then and there. When I finally got to meet Carolyn in person she exceeded my expectations. She is such a sweet heart very bubbly person. When I bought my first car the experience was very unpleasant but this time dealing with Carolyn was a breath of fresh air. Her as well as the rest of the St. Cloud Kia staff were very helpful every step of the way I was never sitting there wondering what was going to happen next. Kia of St. Cloud is Such a great place to buy a car. The people at Kia of St. Cloud are so nice and helpful. My first impression when walking through the doors was this is a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

• Great Place to buy a car!

• Shopper

Jeff was knowledgeable and kept us amused during the wait to get all the papers taken care of.

Kia of St. Cloud