Kia of St. Cloud

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 458 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 12, 2018

Carolyn Hagen, our sales consultant, did an outstanding job of working with us on our purchase of a new Kia Sorento. She was very knowledgeable, con...genial, and helpful in our process to find the best fit for us.

March 26, 2018

I’m very happy with my 2015 Kia Optima. When I came into the dealership Saturday morning Carolyn was waiting and ready to go for me. I am an 18 year o...ld guy and this is my first really nice vehicle and my first review I ever wrote. Thank you Carolyn for helping me get a car that is nicer than my original expectations! P.S It even has heated seats and remote start!

March 12, 2018

Carolyn was very helpful with listening to what I wanted, instead of tryjng to push something I didnt on me. Throughout the entire process Carolyn wen...t out of her way to make sure that all of my questions were answered. Being able to feel like you are not just another number goes without saying, but also feeling like your getting a vehicle you can depend on is a great feeling . Having the 20yr./200,000mi. Warranty on my car also helps me have a sense of ease.

February 28, 2018

Worked with Carolyn on trading in my old Sorento for a 2018. She did an outstanding job making sure I got the features I needed at a reasonable price.... Definitely recommend working with Carolyn on your next purchase.

February 27, 2018

We bought a Kia Sedona through Carolyn Hagen about a month ago. She was very helpful, approachable, and available; and the dealership was very accomm...odating. We felt that we could really trust Carolyn and that her answers to our questions were honest. We are very pleased with our Sedona, and I can see us buying through her again!

February 21, 2018

We were looking for a slightly used van with low miles and space enough for 2 car seats. Ralph Bullick greeted us in the parking lot right away, even ...though it was freezing out. He was an amazing sales consultant. He found a perfect fit for us right away. We are very pleased with our Kia Sedona, no hassle with the sale. He was accommodating to me my husband and 2 yr old through the few hrs we were there. We looked and traded in on the same day.

February 5, 2018

Thank you Carolyn hagen, im so happy with my whole experience. I got a great car and she went beyond and above to help me get a great car that fits in... my budget and lifestyle. I highly recommend going to kia of st.cloud and ask for Carolyn hagen.

February 3, 2018

I had just got out of having 3 surgeries and needed a car to get to and from work. Carolyn and Kia of st cloud found us a car that worked perfect for ...our family, pre approved us and delivered the car to our home in hutchinson. They did an awsome job!

January 28, 2018

This was the 1st time I had an oil change and the process was quick n easy and affordable! I would recommend to other customers and friends!

January 23, 2018

This was the best experience I have ever experienced. Every person I dealt with was fantastic. An overall wonderful experience. The special features w...ere great. Customer service is above all.

Kia of St. Cloud