• Thanks, 'Pro' !

Went to Prothro a few weeks ago to purchase a car, and I was definitely impressed with the service they provided. They were professional, respectfully casual, and were not pushy or rushing like a lot of other dealerships. That day, the dealership was supposed to close early, but the individual working with me worked late to help me out with this vehicle. If that isn't dedication and customer service, I'm honestly not sure what is then. Prothro is definitely a dealership I'd go to again if I ever needed a new vehicle. I definitely hope to visit them again in the distant future if I ever decide to trade this fantastic vehicle.

• Great, quick service, friendly people

I was given a very quick appointment,(they were actually booked up, but fit me in) after telling the owner that I had well exceeded my 'after oil light' came on miles limit. Quick service and very pleased Will certainly go to to Prothro Chevrolet for all of me needs from here on in !

• Body shop repair

I couldn't be happier with the work done to repair my truck.

I couldn't be happier with the work done to repair my truck.

• Great service

I have to depend on Prothro to keep my car in good running condition. They always deliver "service with a smile." They are family to me.

• Prothro

Prothro is always very courteous and helpful. I enjoy doing business with them.

Prothro is always very courteous and helpful. I enjoy doing business with them.

• Wonderful

Great people, very good efficient service. I have nothing more to say.

Great people, very good efficient service. I have nothing more to say.

• Great Service, friendly and helpful atmosphere

Prothro Chevrolet is our go-to vehicle dealership for sales and service. Both areas are friendly, helpful, and treat the customers like family. They try to accomodate the customer's request of time and service. They are eager to service a vehicle not purchased there and do so with the same manner in which one is treated that made a vehicle purchase with Prothro. We also get great service at Prothro. Thank you for making our experiences at Prothro pleasant.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Linda. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• GREAT Service. Wonderful people.

Prothro has the best Sales and Service around. Always very helpful and goes above and beyond to help you.

• Wonderful service

Excellant service, very comfortable area to wait for your vehicle. Very nice personnel.

Ronald, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

• great service

The service department goes out of their way to help me. They will pick up my SUV and bring it back to me when they finish.