Cities Auto Sales and Finance

4.0
  • I recommend them

Ken made our process so smooth. They're good at what they do. They was honest with us, friendly, polite, and very professional.

• Just bad service

Went in to look at purchasing a car, and they wouldn't let me test drive the car even though I had called in advance and they said it would be just fine. They lost a customer for life and would not recommend giving them your business..

Geno, I'm sorry that you didn't like our policy on test drives. We advertise that "We Finance Everyone" and when you do that means that you don't just "test drive" vehicles at our store. You were asked a couple of questions that would determine those things for us prior to pulling the 2014 Lincoln off of the showroom floor. First we asked when you were looking to do something to which you replied that you were uncertain and thought in the next month or 2. You were uncertain if the Lincoln was even the car for you. You also indicated that you had a truck to sell outright prior to purchasing a car too. Unfortunately, with you not being ready to purchase and unsure of when you would be, we don't pull a car off of the showroom on a wet snowy day for someone that isn't ready to buy just so they can drive it. That is a policy from the owner, who you actually spoke with that day about this and the car. If you have any further questions please let us know, if not best of luck in your search for a new car. I'd recommend maybe renting one for a day to determine if it is the car for you or not. Geno, you should speak ALL of the facts if you'd like to rate our store, rather than just a few of them. We are an A+ rated, BBB accredited dealership. That is extremely rare for a single point used car dealer, especially in today's world of social media and the like.

• Great Service, Helped me out greatly.

John and the team at Cities helped me out greatly getting financing for a vehicle that I liked and we'll within my budget. I would definitely recommend them.

• Patrick at Cities Auto Sales is the best!!

Top notch customer service! I went here looking for a vehicle to use for towing. It wasn't an expensive vehicle that the dealership was making much money on the deal. I still received above and beyond service from the salesman Patrick. I will definitely be going back for future vehicle needs. I highly recommend shopping here.

• Great Place...fun and very helpful

Went into the lot after Reno Auto gave my Pathfinder last rights...GREAT PLACE and fun too boot. Highly recommend this lot to anybody. XOXOXO

• Car buying made easy...the way it should be!!!!

Thanks to Dan and Tom at Cities Auto Sales. After the trauma of having an accident which resulted in my 2003 Jeep Liberty being "totalled", and dealing with the (paid-off) lien holder and the state to get a duplicate title for the Jeep, the thought of car shopping and having a car payment again was overwhelming. Dan and Tom made the process easy and painless. They were able to put me in a newer vehicle than I expected with a payment that will work within my budget. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a quality used vehicle.

• Car buying made easy!

I was able to purchase the car with no pressure and they were willing to work with me to get the financing needed.