Cities Auto Sales and Finance

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Patrick at Cities Auto Sales is the best!!

Top notch customer service! I went here looking for a vehicle to use for towing. It wasn't an expensive vehicle that the dealership was making much money on the deal. I still received above and beyond service from the salesman Patrick. I will definitely be going back for future vehicle needs. I highly recommend shopping here.

• Great Place...fun and very helpful

Went into the lot after Reno Auto gave my Pathfinder last rights...GREAT PLACE and fun too boot. Highly recommend this lot to anybody. XOXOXO

• Car buying made easy...the way it should be!!!!

Thanks to Dan and Tom at Cities Auto Sales. After the trauma of having an accident which resulted in my 2003 Jeep Liberty being "totalled", and dealing with the (paid-off) lien holder and the state to get a duplicate title for the Jeep, the thought of car shopping and having a car payment again was overwhelming. Dan and Tom made the process easy and painless. They were able to put me in a newer vehicle than I expected with a payment that will work within my budget. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a quality used vehicle.

• Car buying made easy!

I was able to purchase the car with no pressure and they were willing to work with me to get the financing needed.