West Jefferson Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Made the car buying experience easy

The staff at WJ Chevrlot made the car buying experience easy and fun. They worked hard to get me the best possible deal in my price range. The customer service was above and beyond. I never once felt pushed or pressured and the salesmen really listened to my needs. Not only that but the facility was warm, clean, and inviting.

• Thanks!

I traveled from Michigan to purchase an SUV from WJ Chevrolet. We dealt with five different dealerships on the vehicle my wife was after. Not only did WJ Chevy get us the best deal but they went above and beyond to make the buying experience stress and hassle free. We dealt with Andrew in sales and he was excellent at keeping in communication and ensuring any questions or concerns we had were dealt with promptly. The dealership even arranged transportation for me from the Charlotte airport to West Jefferson when I couldn't come up with a way to get there. It was an overall superb buying experience.

• Great service

I love everything about WJChevy. The staff are very accommodating and friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone.

• Clean facilties

The service dept was Courtous and helpful. The ladies rest room and lobby was clean. Our dogs enjoyed visiting the employees & the clients. Service was excellent.

• West Jefferson Chevy, Buick GMC

Our experience with WJ Chevy was very nice. Everyone involved in the process was polite and knowledgeable and took the time to explain our new conveniences of our Acadia!

• Awesome!!!!!

Awesome people. I love that place wouldn't go anywhere else

Awesome people. I love that place wouldn't go anywhere else

• 2014 GMC Seirra 1500 Z71

I was very happy with the sale of the truck. Andy and the other sales team was very helpful with selling me the truck. The truck was very clean and well serviced. Thanks to the West Jefferson Chevrolet Buick GMC Robbie Meeks

• Great place to buy your next car or truck.

Great bunch of people. Good value and no pressure. i will buy here again. Go buy and ask for JD he will take good care of you. Thanks everyone.

• Great sales staff

Andy and Brian were the best sales people I've ever worked with . Would highly recommend West Jefferson Chevy to anyone interested in purchasing a car or truck.

• Buying a new car

I have always been treated with respect, from everyone from the sells to service. I feel the sales people are honest and do a great job. Bettie