McMahon Automotive Group

Friday 8:00am–5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed
(610) 630-8250 (610) 630-8250

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Personal Service Ever!!!!!

I have just leased my 10th vehicle through McMahon Automotive Group. I can't say enough about their professionalism and expertise. Dan McMahon has always gone out of his way to facilitate our transaction. So nice to know that they are always available to assist with any concerns, before and after the deal. Would highly recommend to anyone considering purchasing a new, used or leased vehicle!!! McMahon Automotive Group All The Way!!!!!

So Easy To Buy A Car!

It was the easiest and best car buying experience ever! Thank you so much for everything - we just love our Chrysler 300. I will recommend you to anyone I know in the market for a car. It was nice to meet Dino and the rest of the group at the McMahon Auto Group- Fran & Gio / Paoli PA

A Man Of His Word

I am not one to write reviews of any kind, but here you go...I just recently bought my 3'rd car from McMahon Automotive Group. I purchased my first one 10 years ago and drove it over 100,000+ miles with no problems. The 2'nd car I bought at McMahon I had for 13 years and 110,000+ miles and again, no issues. I came back to PJ for my 3'rd car, a 2009 Malibu, in October. In January I went to visit my parents on a Friday, and after I got there my car started making loud noises and stopped running. I had it towed to my mechanic and called PJ. Long story short, it was the transmission. He always told me that he stands behind his cars and if I ever had a problem, to just call him. When I did he said, "No problem. We will cover everything." They even sent me a loaner car and brought it to me at my house! Even my mechanic said, "It is rare in this day and age, but that is a true man of his word. What a great way to run a business!" I have told all of my friends where to buy their next car and felt I should share this story with everyone. By now, you know where I will be getting my next car!

Only Place I will buy or lease a car!!

I have been getting my cars at McMahon for the last 10 years and would never go anywhere else most trustworthy staff I have ever ran in to and always stand behind there word.

Great Experience

I bought a one owner 2008 Saturn Sky Reline from McMahon's. It was great car buying experience. I drove from VA to PA to pick this car up and PJ and Dino were as helpful as could be. Very low key, no pressure sales. I recommend McMahon's to anyone looking for a high quality used car at a great price.

Great Find

I happened to be driving past McMahon Auto Group and saw a really nice Honda Accord Coupe on the front lot so I decided to stop in and inquire about it. What a perfect surprise! Low miles and a great price! If your looking for a great, gently used vehicle - look no further. There was no pressure at all to buy a car from these guys. Dino was my salesman and he told me the cars pretty much sell themselves and he wasn't kidding. The entire staff is very personable and down to earth. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a car.

Happy First Time Buyer

I just want to say that the entire staff made buying a car from McMahon a great experience. I love my car! I showed it off all weekend to my friends. Thank you! The transaction was very easy. The roses and wine were really special. I plan to send all of my friends.

Best Car buying experience ever!

Hands-down the BEST! It was my first time buying a car and Dino was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. He was very knowledgable about the history of the car and allayed all my "new guy" fears. The team at McMahon doesn't try to SELL you a car, they want to ADVISE you about your purchase and make sure that you're 100% satisfied with it. It's extremely refreshing to see a dealership that is as genuine and honest as McMahon, will definitely be coming back! Truly the best!

Dealer response

It was great having you take the ride up to visit us from Delaware Raoul. I'm happy we made your trip a worthwhile experience!

Great dealership - great cars - great service!

I had been looking for late model Honda Accord coupe with low miles for some time when I came across McMahon. They had a small inventory of very well cared for off lease vehicles which included the car I was looking for. Dino, the sales manager at McMahon was very easy to work with from the first test drive, to dealing with my trade, and scheduling my delivery. There was zero pressure and absolute honesty at all times. I got a great car at a great price and a great dealer experience as well. I would highly recommend purchasing from McMahon and we'll be looking there first for our next car!

Loving Our Car

We are loving our car and loving McMahon sales & leasing. Thanks for all that you do to make it so easy for your customers. It doesn't get any better than this!