McMahon Automotive Group

Friday 8:00am–5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed
(610) 630-8250 (610) 630-8250

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great place to buy a used car out of State!!!!!

I was looking for a 2010 Honda Pilot and in Virginia Beach they are really hard to find for a reasonable price. My husband and I started looking on line to see what other cities and states had available and we found one recently posted by McMahon Automotive Group. We called and were able to speak to PJ McMahon right away about the vehicle and get all of our questions answered. PJ was very honest about the vehicle and the condition that it was in. Which was excellent :) My husband and I made the decision to go ahead with the purchase with out seeing the vehicle based on PJs word. PJ was more than helpful getting all the paper work to me in a timely manner to sign, talked directly with my bank to get all the information they needed and held the car for me for 10 days while I waited for the transport company to pick up the Pilot. Every one I had an experience with at McMahon Automotive Group was pleasant, helpful, returned calls & emails promptly and most importantly HONEST. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle out of state I HIGHLY recommend McMahon Automotive Group :):)

First Car Buyer

Thank you so much for a wonderful car buying experience! I really appreciate all of your help and patience with buying my first car. (I know my parents appreciate all of your help too!) McMahon is such a wonderful place to do business! Thanks again! Laura Berardelli

Thank you!

We are very pleased with the vehicle we purchased from McMahon. And even more so, we were impressed with the time and attention that Dino gave us through the whole experience. We will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else looking to purchase a car! Thanks again Dino and McMahon!!

Many Thanks!

I wanted to extend to you my thanks and sincere gratitude for helping me with the trade-in of my Infiniti while putting me into a Lexus. My wife will truly enjoy the flowers, as well as the coffee mugs you gave us as gifts. She was excited about the new vehicle, as I am too, and she asked me to personally thank you all. I can always count on everyone at McMahon for superior service and commitment in making any vehicle purchase less strenuous. I am totally thrilled with my Lexus. It's a remarkable car and you have my guarantee that all of our vehicle purchases will be coming from McMahon. Sincerly, Eric "Diesel" T.

Great experience at McMahon Automotive!

I recently was in the market to buy a used car. I was specifically looking for a used Jeep. This was my first time buying a car myself and I had been having trouble with other dealerships. I spent a lot of time on line researching used cars in the Philadelphia area and spent several Saturdays test driving cars at dealerships. With each car there was obvious reds flags, as well as red flags with the dealership. When I contacted McMahon Automotive, they were able to find a car that suited my needs right away. They had a 2004 Jeep Liberty with low mileage and in my price range. When I came in for my test drive, I knew right away it was the right car for me! The outside looked flawless, and the inside was in great condition. It also drove better than any 2004 used car I had driven previously. I felt secure with my decision to buy because of the people working at McMahon. Beginning with the emails, to the test drive, up until it was dropped off at my house and signing the paperwork, I enjoyed the entire process. Great place to buy a used car, I highly recommend McMahon Automotive!

Amazing Car Buying Experience

My family was shopping for a used van for our growing family and started off at some of the bigger used car dealers in the area. We felt like the bigger places were just trying to make a sale and get us out the door. Then we came across McMahon Automotive Group and experienced what I felt was a top notch car buying experience. They paid close attention to our needs for a vehicle and found the perfect van for us. When my wife dropped me off to pick up our van one of their employees notice that our other car had a tire that looked low. Before I knew it they had the tire off, found the leak, plugged it and had us on our way. When they were done I aksed what I owed for the tire repair and they told me not to worry about it, they were just glad we caught it before I got on back on the road. Needless to say I was impressed with the level of service I was getting. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I contacted McMahon Automotive a few months after buying the van to get some advice on selling a Jeep that our family no longer needed. PJ McMahon had me bring the Jeep in, got it detailed and got the Jeep sold for me. I didn't have to do a thing. I couldn't imagine getting hat kind of help or service from some of the other dealerships we visited. There is no doubt my family will be going back to McMahon Automotive for years to come. From the first time we walked in I felt like I was their # 1 customer and treated as such. I would highly recommend any one in the market for a car to pay these guys a visit.

Still Happy One Year Later!

r. McMahonI am loving this vehicle one year later as much, if not more, than when we first purchased it! With this weekend snow, I was able to stay cocooned at home and did not have to go out. However, my husband was scheduled to work in the Emergency Department. His car, while great on gas, is lousy in the snow so he took my vehicle. I was afraid I was going to have to wrestle him to the ground to get my keys back this morning! Thanks for putting us into a great vehicle that we continue to enjoy and for a transaction that could not have been easier. Cynthia S.

Driving with Family!

I have purchased a number of vehicles throughout the years; however, my most recent experience with McMahon Automotive Group is by far the best experience ever! McMahon Automotive Group not only place me a superior vehicle, they provided me with superior customer service. McMahon took my purchasing/leasing experience to a whole new level. McMahon Automotive Group does not simply sell/lease vehicles, they sell their family name. McMahon Automotive Group provided me with a buy/leasing experience like no other. Everyone at McMahon treated me like part of their family from start to finish. Upon delivery, I not only received a superior vehicle, but also an experience in which I will never forget - I became a member of the McMahon Automotive Group family. I could not be any happier or prouder to drive around with McMahon's name on my vehicle because with their name I know I am driving with family! Thank you McMahon Automotive Group for such an outstanding experience and welcoming me into your family!

Great place to get a great used car

I have purchased many used/off lease cars from the McMahon's over the years. They don't just sell cars, they sell themselves. They care about their customers after the sale, which is why I keep going back. My daughter purchased a new Honda when she graduated college, so they do it all; leasing, used, new. One stop for my family.