• Thanks, Lou, at Mercedes Benz of Delray.

I had my seven-year-old S in for service. Seven years is about my limit for driving one car, so I inquired about a slightly used S to trade into. The salesperson, Lou Houchins, was great. He showed me exactly the car I would have ordered, and we made the deal within 24 hours. I asked that a few other things be included, and it was no problem. Follow-up, details, courtesy and professionalism hallmarked my experience at Mercedes Benz of Delray. Great agency.

• Car buying experience from Mercedes benz of delray

Sales manager went out of his way to locate the car that I wanted. To complete detail. Color & specs , very happy with purchase , thank you Benjamin

• Great experience

1st time dealing with this agency and I'm very impressed. My sales people Jarryd & Kristen were knowledgable, accommodating and very easy to work with.

• Service for my MBZ

Excellent service and all work performed on time with no issues pending

Excellent service and all work performed on time with no issues pending

• Joel Feldstein

Met with a handshake and a smile-- very pleasant experience from start to finish... extremely patient explaining everything to my wife

• The way it should be

Easy. Everyone tried. Very hard to "make a deal" and they been very responsive to me since I picked the car up

• Mr reiter

Terrible had car 3 days andid not do warranty work. Try to sell me $1188 in devices.

• mercedes of delray

the best experience I've had in buying a car. My sale men Miguel made everthing easy for us so everthing went very smooth.

• Pompano Mercedes Benz Service.

I encountered a couple of rude employees. Certainly not like any other MB dealer I've ever been to and I've owned MB cars since 1998. They gave me a Dodge as a loner that had a terrible stench of cigarettes. I couldn't take it off the lot. I was told my car was ready, drove down to get it to then find out it was going to be another day. Just a crappy experience in Service. My sales guy was ok. The dealership was under construction too which didn't help.

• Recent experience

Shawn was an excellent representative from the beginning. He returned my calls promptly, reached me as soon as he had a diagnose for my vehicle and expedited my checkout process seamlessly. I have never had such a good experience as dealing with him. He should teach all reps to manage the way he does. I will always ask for him when I need to come.