Alaska Car and Van Rentals

4.0
Average based on 3 reviews
  • Awesome people

They took care of me and my car and did it promptly with a smile. :) Thank you your appreciated

Thanks for the kind words Shelleyann. We are looking forward to continuing to be of valuable service to you. Vicki

• Very bad

No one ever got back with me after I sent the wmail. No phone call or email back.

Kaitlin, my apologies for no one replying to your email. We must not have seen it. We would have worked hard to meet your needs if we had. Customer service is our #1 priority. When the opportunity arises again, please give us a call and we'll be happy to work with you.

• Great Service and Great cars and customer service