• Great, Quick Service

It was quick and easy. I called for an appointment on Thursday and they got me in for an appointment on Saturday morning just as I Requested.

• 2017 Buick Enclave

Had an appointment, got to me right on time, finished with me in about 45 mins & everything was just right.

• Brying experince

Friendlynrss of staff ,ease of financing ,the facf that I was contacted after the sale to find out there was any problems

• Fast, Efficient service

Very fast and efficient. At a lower cost than I could have done myself. Would definitely recommend. Look forward to next visit.

• Great Service

i came in for an oil change and tire rotation and experienced speedy, friendly service. I was in and out within 30 minutes.

• Best Service Ever

Did not have to wait very long. They told me it would take an hour and they finished the job in about 45 minutes. It was a rainy day so instead of pulling my car onto the lot they pulled my car to the garage door and allowed my husband and I to load and leave from inside. Great service, Christi and Mark are the best.

• First ever positive experience buying a car

Mr. Bridgeman was so helpful, patient and informative at every step. We never felt pressured and the process moved along efficiently.

• Professional, polite and thorough!

Polite professional staff and extremely pleased with the repairs!

Polite professional staff and extremely pleased with the repairs!

• Wheel alignment

For the most part always had good service with this dealership. However this time my car still has a slight pull to the left after leaving the shop.

• Great Service

Friendly staff and great customer service. By far the best I've been treated. Thanks for having such an amazing staff. They truly care about you and listen to all your concerns and issues.