New 888-483-8791 Dealer Website
Used 888-482-1516 Email Dealer
Service 877-548-8594

• First ever positive experience buying a car

Mr. Bridgeman was so helpful, patient and informative at every step. We never felt pressured and the process moved along efficiently.

• Professional, polite and thorough!

Polite professional staff and extremely pleased with the repairs!

Polite professional staff and extremely pleased with the repairs!

• Wheel alignment

For the most part always had good service with this dealership. However this time my car still has a slight pull to the left after leaving the shop.

• Great Service

Friendly staff and great customer service. By far the best I've been treated. Thanks for having such an amazing staff. They truly care about you and listen to all your concerns and issues.

• Serra of Jackson

My first experience with Serra was in July of 2015, when I traded my 2011 vehicle for a new 2015 SUV. Don Hennings was my sales representative, and was great. Tragically, I totaled that vehicle last month. Based on my prior dealings at Serra, my only stop to buy a new 2017 was at Serra. Mr. Hennings, once again, was super in my dealings with him. Mike Kreuger on the business side was also great to deal with and very efficient and knowledgeable. I could not have been treated nicer, and certainly could not have been treated more fair.

• GMC Terrain Service

Several cars, including my GMC Terrain, have been serviced by Serrra over numerous years. I have always been more than satisfied. I have also purchased one other vehicle beside the GMC Terrain. Both buying experience were excellent.

• Excellent Service

Friendly employees, great service, they stay on schedule and are always willing to help in any way.

• Great service good customer service repairs done !

Clean place pleasant employees good service Repairs were do just the way I wanted

• Richard

Easy buying experience from trained professionals.

Easy buying experience from trained professionals.

• Serra of Jackson always respects their customer

I feel confident that the service department is doing the right thing to fix my car. The staff is courteous and goes out of their way to help.