Amato Ford

117 reviews

• December 6, 2017

Great people to work with from sales to the business office, reasonable and forthcoming on trade-in's, warranties, etc.... Extremely quick and painless... process in purchasing a vehicle with them.

October 19, 2018

Oil change and filter change done on Ford Edge. Quick. Clean. Professional

September 22, 2018

My salesman I purchased the car from was very professional and very friendly from start to finish of the purchasing of my used car , I felt very welcome... at the dealership! , I would definitely purchase a car from the dealership again!

Daniel, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anyt...hing else we can do for you! Safe travels!

September 7, 2018

We were very pleased. Paul was very helpful, polite, very knowledgeable and on time. We had compared prices at other dealers and Amato Ford was very competitive.... We picked Amato Ford because of the overall experience. I trust Amato Ford.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

September 4, 2018

I took my car in for an oil change & tire rotation. They found a leaky axle seal which they stated wasn't covered under warranty. I called the... warranty company and they told me it was and to have the dealership file the claim. I called the dealership back and was told again it wasn't covered but I had to urge them to file the claim. They agreed to do it and told me they would contact me back as soon as they heard back. After several days I heard nothing and went to have the repair done my another mechanic but to my surprise they kept my lug key when they rotated my tires. I called the dealership back and they acknowledged having my key but no one contacted me to let me know!! They then told me the claim was accepted and the work was covered under warranty in which they also never contacted me to let me know. There was a lack of any customer service.

Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than ...a stellar experience here at John Amato Ford. Please contact us at (800) 606-3085 at your convenience so that we can attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

August 20, 2018

I was treated well and everything has gone fine, very good people and product.

August 17, 2018

75,000 mile service. Oil change, filter, front brakes, alignment, front end stabilizer bars. Communication excellent. Check on warranty items. Done in... timely manner. Excellent work.

Cheryl, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at John Amato Ford! Please let us know if you have a...ny additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing John Amato Ford!

August 15, 2018

We recently picked up our 2018 Ford Expedition. The buying process was great from picking out the package which would best suit our needs, choosing a... color, and closing the deal. We couldn't be more pleased.

August 14, 2018

Called on a Friday, came in Saturday, looked at the car I've wanted and applied for a loan and approved and drove my hybrid home on Monday. Fantastic... people! I'd by there again!

August 5, 2018

William schwellinger 34 minutes ago My car buying experience at Amato was nothing short of great!!Eric Parsons made the whole experience easy and painless..No... high pressure tactics and very easy to work with as was the whole Amato staff...If your in the market for a vehicle go to Amato and ask for Eric!!You wont be disappointed!