Amato Ford

136 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 11, 2019

The staff was very professional and helpful. I was pleased with the entire experience.

Dennis, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If there is anything else we can do to a...ssist you, please let us know! Take care!

October 8, 2019

So I left a bad review, from a dealing experience i had with John AMato Ford. Well , I still bought the truck thru them, and the experience was above excellent!!!... They made good from a saleswoman and a general manager that went south from the beginning. Paul and Phath cleaned up the mess, and took care of me! Great people!!

• December 6, 2017

Great people to work with from sales to the business office, reasonable and forthcoming on trade-in's, warranties, etc.... Extremely quick and painless... process in purchasing a vehicle with them.

September 11, 2019

Was willing to satisfy the customer even when there was a price discrepancy. Good people and nice place to do business. I would recommend this place... to others.

July 29, 2019

very pleasant employees,good workmanship, very helpful,make you feel like belong there

Hi Robert, thank you so much for your positive comments about John Amato Ford! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a c...all or stop by. Have an awesome day!

July 17, 2019

Service was very good. Service was good. The rep was pleasant and clear about what my car needed and costs were comparable to what I compared on... line.

July 11, 2019

Worst place ever, quick lube closed and the service department is always "booked ", every time I try to get an oil change they say there is a 2 hour wait... even though I have purchased pre-paid oil changes when I bought my vehicle from them. Will never buy another car from them.

Alfredo, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for ...all of our valued clients. Please give us a call at (800) 606-3085 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

June 17, 2019

Find another Dealership. I was told the wait for a warranty running board installation was 2 hours. This was after I scheduled the appointment and being... initially told the install would take 15 minutes. I also scheduled a prior warranty recall through the off site scheduling center and never received a single call or follow through of any kind.

Charles, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at... (800) 606-3085 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

May 29, 2019

They were super helpful in buying my first car! Their costumer service was excellent and they worked with me to finance the vehicle as best as they could.

Emily, our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal and it is great to hear that we could help you out. We're always ...here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! Congrats on your first car! Safe travels!

April 27, 2019

The QuickLube Crew did a great job of giving my Ford Edge the ?works?. See you in 6K miles!

Peter, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear your service went well. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a ca...ll or stop by. Have a great day!