4.0
Average based on 22 reviews
  • Pleased with the car buying experience

We worked with Jacob, Graham and Michael for our new Honda Odyssey touring 2015 purchase. Overall we had a good experience with the dealership. The process was really smooth and fast once we had a deal.

• GM WAS A US MARSHALL AGENT!

I BOUGHT A CAR THERE IN 2011, TURNS OUT HE IS A US MARSHALL AGENT LEN GANIM WAS HIS NAME. I THINK HE WAS THE GM.

• Very Pleasant Experience Everytime

I have been here on several occasions, each time my experience was very pleasant. Mostly for repairs or oil changes.

• Great Experience!!

Great experience with the team at Serra Honda. We decided to purchase from Serra after visiting several other dealerships. Great NO pressure service. We visited the dealer on Saturday and wanted to think about it over the weekend. Called on Monday afternoon to let them know we wanted it. They had it ready and waiting when we arrived on Tuesday at 12:10 pm. We were leaving the dealership at 1:15 pm with all paperwork complete and our new Honda cleaned up, ready to go, and with the additional accessories already installed!! You could not have asked for a better experience. Bill, Zo and Jajuanna were great!! This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. No pressure, not a bunch of running back and forth with a manager to see what kind of deal they could get for me. Very straight forward and great price!! I will be back to Serra if I need another vehicle in the future.

• Good Service and Popsorn

My experience was good at Serra Honda in Ensley! They provided a clean waiting room.

• Great Service

Customer from Ensley, AL ranks Serra Honda a 5 out of 5 stars on their customer service while getting their vehicle repaired.

• Great Service

The people were very nice and helpful. The free wireless internet and TV made the wait more comfortable.

• Prompt, Courteous Service

Prompt, courteous service. Came in for car service upkeep and oil change. Would possibly consider Serra Honda when I decide to purchase my next car.

• Amazing

When ever I visit Serra Honda, my experience is always wonderful. The staff is very friendly and does everything in their power to make your visit great. They truly care for the needs of their customers.

• Excellent Service

My family has been loyal, satisfied customers for over 14 years; back when it was Neil Bonnet Honda. I highly recommend Serra Honda. They seen to always exceed my expectations and give me no reason to consider anyone else.