New 877-739-9604 Dealer Website
Used 877-739-9250 Email Dealer
Service 888-232-1128

• Superior customer service!

We found several cars we were interested in, online, at cars.com. We made inquiries, but Bryan was the most responsive. Since we lived out-of-state, we were unfamiliar with policies and procedures. Bryan was able to facilitate the purchase and financing. His caring and attention to detail made a great deal even better. Alexa, at the dealership, was able to complete the final paperwork in a timely and professional manner. All-in-all, we ended up with a car we truly love, at a very fair price, from a dealership we trust. We would not hesitate to do business with these folks again!

• Auto Nation

Went in looking at a vehicle I had noticed driving by and was greeted very politely and asked what I was interested in. Was shown that vehicle at that time but I did not have any more time and had to leave. The salesman only asked that if I was interested to call and make an appointment when I did have more time and to bring my wife if I would like. No pushing and not holding me up just let me make the decision to return.

• Mini of LV

Excellent service.. found me the car I wanted. Looking forward years of working with this dealership

My Mini was in for regular service, and the service was excellent! Thank you, Dawn and the service mechanics.

• Buying a Mini

Chris Uhles is amazing sales person- from the first time we met to the follow up calls.

• Retired

Kevin was very pleasant and with his friendly personal approach took me through each step the service department would perform and when I mentioned a problem with my phone connection he stopped & took me out to the car personally and fixed the issue & we returned to his desk to complete the service schedule. Car service was quickly completed and he came out to the waiting area and took me to my newly washed car. Outstanding!

• My MINI experience was wonderful

Very pleased with my experience at Mini. Bought a used vehicle and I love it. Roland was a big help and made the transaction as painless as possible. The guys in finance were great. Would definitely buy from again.

• In and out quickly

Made an appointment for vehicle inspection, discovered i could do my oil change. They did the inspection and oil change in 2 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Mini Las Vegas - Chris Uhles

Excellent experience with Chris who sold me a BMW convertible. I flew in from out of state to see the car and he picked me up and dropped me off at the airport. A seemless experience from start to finish and never felt pressured.

• honda accord

Great experience Nice people Great Cars.Would recommend everyone go to las vegas mini