• Superior customer service!

We found several cars we were interested in, online, at cars.com. We made inquiries, but Bryan was the most responsive. Since we lived out-of-state, we were unfamiliar with policies and procedures. Bryan was able to facilitate the purchase and financing. His caring and attention to detail made a great deal even better. Alexa, at the dealership, was able to complete the final paperwork in a timely and professional manner. All-in-all, we ended up with a car we truly love, at a very fair price, from a dealership we trust. We would not hesitate to do business with these folks again!

• Service of my mini

Efficient! Dawn was pleasant and happy. Very nice to work with.

Efficient! Dawn was pleasant and happy. Very nice to work with.

• Daughters mini

Salesman was excellent. Chris very easy to work with & extremely helpful & friendly.

• service experience

Always a good experience, service reps are polite, efficient and helpful.

Always a good experience, service reps are polite, efficient and helpful.

• Car service

Shadow is the best ever. Very accommodating and delivers excellent customer service!

• Great place to buy a Car New or Used

Great Team they work hard very friendly and knowledgeable. They worked with me and tried their best to get me financed Great Spectacular TEAM

• Awesome service and sales

Leased a car and then had the service department install satellite radio. The Josh in service and The GM Scott are so nice and helpful! Definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for sales or service!!

• Repair on busted thermostat - paceman

My car engine malfunction light came on enroute to Vegas from LA I headed to this location hoping they could help (scared my car might explode on the drive back to LA) Shadow was awesome and they got my car repaired in a few hours with no booking - awesome 2 pints and some work emails over at the blue on tavern and it was some. Amazing service

• Great Service!

The staff was very courteous and professional. Great overall service.

The staff was very courteous and professional. Great overall service.

• Margaret Gagliardi purchase

John Picard and Chris Uhles were absolutely the best. I have bought many cars and I have never had an experience like this. We came in twice to the dealership. The first time just getting information. We never felt rushed or pushed into buying the vehicle the same day. They were both very professional and courteous and I will highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. A car purchase is the second highest purchase you make in your life and many car dealerships do not understand how to keep a customer for life. This dealership understands and trains their associates accordingly. Thank you both to John and Chris for an incredible experience. Please share this review with them.