• Superior customer service!

We found several cars we were interested in, online, at cars.com. We made inquiries, but Bryan was the most responsive. Since we lived out-of-state, we were unfamiliar with policies and procedures. Bryan was able to facilitate the purchase and financing. His caring and attention to detail made a great deal even better. Alexa, at the dealership, was able to complete the final paperwork in a timely and professional manner. All-in-all, we ended up with a car we truly love, at a very fair price, from a dealership we trust. We would not hesitate to do business with these folks again!

• Mini survey

Very great customer service!! Everyone was so pleasant and professional!

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Very great customer service!! Everyone was so pleasant and professional!

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Service assistance

Very helpful folks. I'll definitely come back again.

Very helpful folks. I'll definitely come back again.

Carolyn, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• My Mini Review

I ordered a vehicle for the first time in my life and the experience was great. The salesman, Chris Uhles, was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. After the car was ordered he constantly kept me update on the car's progress and location. Once it arrived, I took possession and Chris thoroughly explained every operating detail about the car. No wonder he's the #1 salesman. Thanks Chris.

• Our 2017 Mini Cooper

We appreciate your response! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

We enjoyed building our Mini with Chris Uhles and Donald Anderson. Chris kept us informed as our Mini was being built and even sent us a picture of the ship it was being sent on when completed. Donald worked with us on the features we wanted and when we picked up the car January 20, 2017 showed us all the new features it had. This is our third Mini we've built with the help of the staff at the Las Vegas Mini Cooper dealership. We highly recommend buying a Mini from them. Great customer service throughout the dealership.

• Auto Nation

Went in looking at a vehicle I had noticed driving by and was greeted very politely and asked what I was interested in. Was shown that vehicle at that time but I did not have any more time and had to leave. The salesman only asked that if I was interested to call and make an appointment when I did have more time and to bring my wife if I would like. No pushing and not holding me up just let me make the decision to return.

• Mini of LV

Excellent service.. found me the car I wanted. Looking forward years of working with this dealership

My Mini was in for regular service, and the service was excellent! Thank you, Dawn and the service mechanics.

• Buying a Mini

Chris Uhles is amazing sales person- from the first time we met to the follow up calls.

• Retired

Kevin was very pleasant and with his friendly personal approach took me through each step the service department would perform and when I mentioned a problem with my phone connection he stopped & took me out to the car personally and fixed the issue & we returned to his desk to complete the service schedule. Car service was quickly completed and he came out to the waiting area and took me to my newly washed car. Outstanding!