• World class experience

This was the second time I purchased a new vehicle from gettel and couldn't be more pleased with my decision to coke back. The staff was a pleasure to deal with and made their first offer, their best offer...making negotiating a pleasant experience and speedy new car buying process. Thanks again for all of your help, I'll be a gettel customer for life.

• Gettel Acura , Clark Road, Sarasota, Fl

Visited this dealership because a friend, who leased a car from Gettel, recommended it to me. I was very impressed with the friendly and knowledgeable staff. I was also impressed by the Acura line of cars. I presently lease a 2016 Honda Accord, but after going to this dealership, my next lease will be with Gettel Acura on Clark Road in Sarasota

• Excellent experience

Sales Associate, Tommy was just excellent to work with. Can't say enough. Angie the internet sales support also was great to work with. Overall great experience.

• Great dealership. Efficient, friendly service

GM, Finance and Sales were all incredibly helpful and efficent. Felt like I got a great deal and no wasted time

Steve, thank you for your 5 star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. We are happy to call you a member of the Gettel Family.

• Incredible service

Gettel Acura provided me with the greatest car buying experience I have ever had! wonderful atmosphere in the dealership. Joe Merizaide was a phenomenal salesman. Polite and knowledgeable. No pressure to buy, but gave us an incredible price on our trade in. Paperwork was a breezw and a great suprising sendoff.

Thank you Happy Camper for your lovely review on our dealership and our salesman Joe. Customer service and our White Glove Delivery is very important to us. We are so happy to have you as one of our Gettel Acura family members!

• Oil change

Went in for an oil change and ended up buying a 2016 MDX From Jeff. Great experience

Thank you Harris! We greatly appreciate you as a customer as well as your feedback. Thank you for being a part of our Gettel family!

• Acura ILX Lease

Thank you for your feedback and leasing the Acura ILX. We are happy to have you as a member of the Gettel Acura family!

Sales person and all the staff made my experience the best I have ever had. Fully recommend them for your car buying. Will keep going back in the future.

• Best dealership experience EVER!!!

Amber your feedback means so much! Thank you for your kind words and for your purchase. Welcome to the Gettel Acura family!

Possibly the BEST!! dealership experience ever!! I explained over the phone what I wanted, expected and the payment I needed to have. Rohoman Khan was very up front as to what the obstacles were and presented options to me. Took it upon himself to send me personal videos of the vehicle to make me feel comfortable and ensure there was no damage being that I could not see in person. Jeannie went above and beyond on her day off to haggle with banks and got the job done and quickly!! She had an answer to me the very next day. Although Rohoman Khan was not there today he ensured that I would be well taken care of. Don was excellent friendly and efficient. They all knew I was driving 3 hours to get my dream car and made every effort to expedite every aspect of the process. I was there 2 hours and back on the road with my new ride! I can't say enough how well I was treated and how happy I am!! I would not hesitate to make the drive again on my next vehicle. Thanks again. Amber Jenks ¿

• Outstanding service dept & staff for our 2 Acuras.

Our 2nd MDX & our indestructible 16 years old, 180K miles CLS are treated with equal impeccable care by Roger, Larry & the service team. Reasonable options when encountered are explained in detail so decisions are informed. The well earned Acura reputation of reliability is no doubt well supported by the service crew's professionalism. FIVE STARS!!

• Car Purchase

Fair and courteous. Pleasant salesperson. Good selection of available new vehicles.