• World class experience

This was the second time I purchased a new vehicle from gettel and couldn't be more pleased with my decision to coke back. The staff was a pleasure to deal with and made their first offer, their best offer...making negotiating a pleasant experience and speedy new car buying process. Thanks again for all of your help, I'll be a gettel customer for life.

• Car Purchase

Fair and courteous. Pleasant salesperson. Good selection of available new vehicles.

• Great experience

Thanks George for a great experience buying my new car!

Thanks George for a great experience buying my new car!

• Had a very good experience

Very friendly and knowledgable sales people and service people.

Very friendly and knowledgable sales people and service people.

• Great Experience!

My husband and I drove down from Tampa and are so grateful for the wonderful customer service and friendliness of the staff. Roe our sales agent was extremely knowledgeable about the car and gave us the space/time we needed to make a decision. Lily had our paperwork drawn up so quickly that the process to buy a car was painless that evening. We had a wonderful experience with purchasing our new car from Gettel Acura.

• Certified Car Purchase

The team at Gettel was very accomodating and helpful. They made purchasing a certified vehicle very easy. George was especially helpful and thorough.

• We had a great experience at Gettel Acura.

This is our 4th MDX that we have leased from Gettel and they just keep getting better. We love dealing with everyone at Gettel and love our Acura.

• Purchased Acura MDX

We had an excellent experience. Our sales associate, Steve Hoffmann, made us feel really comfortable and spent alot of time ensuring that the vehicle we were considering was the right one for us. We love our new vehicle and we would highly recommend Steve and Gettel Acura to our friends and family.

• Great experience!!

Best experience I have ever had leasing a new car. No hassle and quick process.

Best experience I have ever had leasing a new car. No hassle and quick process.

• New RDX purchase

I have been a customer of Gettel Acura for about 15 years now. I have owned an MDX and a TL and just this last week I purchased a new RDX. I came to the realization this last week that it was time to buy a new vehicle. I worked with Roe and it was a fantastic experience, I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. Now I must admit that I did not look at any other dealerships, I have always loved Acura and did not have any urge to consider any other. There were no high pressure sales techniques, which I absolutely hate, we took a nice long test drive of the RDX as I had never had the opportunity to drive it before. I had been given a TLX (the other model I was considering) as a loaner so I knew what that was like. Roe was very knowledgeable and explained all of the features that were new to me. The rest of the experience with the dealership, from a sales perspective, was great and went relatively quickly once I made my decision. I cannot comment on what the financing side of things at the dealership are like because that was not a service I needed. Through out the process I felt like I was treated very fairly and that I was given a fair trade-in for my vehicle. If you are in the market for a new Acura in Sarasota, I would definitely recommend Roe at Gettel Acura!