Luxury Auto Xchange

151 reviews

• March 21, 2014

My thanks to George and his staff for helping me through all the complex challenges of buying a car long-distance, and for preparing the vehicle so thoroughly.... From initial inspection to delivery, they followed through on every step. I looked a long time to find the right E46 M3, and I couldn't be happier with this beautiful automobile.

November 3, 2018

George was great to deal with. He was fair and honest from the very start. Would recommend checking with George before buying elsewhere. They have quality... autos at a fair price.

August 22, 2018

This review is long overdue and late in submission, but its late submission does not reflect any problems or dissatisfaction with my purchase from Luxury... Auto Xchange. When conducting a USA wide search from Austin, TX for the right BMW vehicle, I viewed a low mileage, fully-loaded 2016 BMW 5 Series sedan online from Luxury Auto. I then contacted Luxury Auto and George F. Chiarelli II regarding this vehicle and decided to purchase this vehicle. Luxury's web advertisements for this vehicle included numerous high-quality photos and a full, detailed description of the vehicle which served to give me sufficient confidence in George's dealership and the quality of vehicles being sold. George and I agreed upon a sight-unseen price, and I proceeded with payment. In just a few days, I flew to Chicago to complete this purchase. George ensured his driver picked up myself and my spouse at O'Hara and delivered us to the dealership. George was waiting for us, and after a visual review and test drive of the vehicle, I signed the papers and departed Alsip heading to my brother's place in Moline. This event proved to be an excellent purchase with a courteous, responsive, and reputable sales facility. Since this purchase was completed on a Saturday, George ensured the proper completion of all documentation on the following Monday and sent my package by Fedex when completed. I highly recommend Luxury Auto Xchange, George Chiarelli, and his staff without hesitation. George can ease and assist the purchase and delivery of limited and luxury vehicles that meet specific customer needs and requirements. I was highly satisfied with this transaction and experience.

May 8, 2018

Buying a car remotely has never been easier. Deal for the car was excellent as well as my trade in. When I arrived the car was ready for a test drive after... this all the paper work was ready to go and prepared. Only requiring my review and signature. Was in and out within an hour including the test drive and some social time Highly recommend

April 22, 2018

It is not easy buying a car on the Internet, when it has to be shipped abroad. I bought this great X5 hybrid with only 930 miles on it. George has very... helpful and did a fantastic job, doing all the required export papers (there is quite a lot) and sorted out shipping to the nearest port. The charger was shipped separately, due to the risk of theft during shipping. The car arrived safely in Greenland, and i love it (once BMW always BMW). It was just as perfect as described. When it is time to buy my next car, i will call George first.

April 14, 2018

I had a great experience here. George was very knowledgeable and fair to deal with. We finished up the transaction at 9 o'clock at night and George still... took an extra hour to demonstrate all the technology on the car, even without my asking for help. He was very straight forward and no nonsense. I would definitely do business with George again.

April 8, 2018

Purchased my 2016 X5 from George. He made buying and shipped our with no worry. He was very thorough in the paper I had to complete. Very responsive.

April 8, 2018

I have bought and sold at least 20 cars in my lifetime. A car dealer is a car dealer it is the integrity of the individual that you’re working with that... ultimately determines whether it’s a satisfactory transaction. George is a straight shooter and remarkably honest. We ultimately settled on a fair price and he made sure the vehicle was properly prepared and followed through to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Would highly recommend Luxury Auto Exchange.

March 4, 2018

I'd started looking for a used car here in Milwaukee, and started things off by getting a trade-in estimate for my current car. I was literally insulted... by one dealership here in town so I knew I'd be buying elsewhere. I found the car I wanted and gave them a call. George didn't even hesitate and offered what I wanted for my car. We made arrangements to see and test drive the one I'd picked out. A few days later we came back to pick it up. It had been beautifully detailed - even cleaner than when we first saw it. The crew deftly cleared out our trade-in and transferred all our items to the new vehicle - we'd been expecting to have to do that ourselves. The paperwork was ready and we received a neat packet of copies. It's a very different experience than popping into a dealership - you're not going there to browse and test drive everything there. You go in knowing what you want. Something else may catch your eye though - there's a lot of eye candy there. You're not going to be pressured either. The entire experience couldn't have been smoother, George and his team were fun to work with, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy.

February 19, 2018

Very quick and easy deal! Had a minor issue with the vehicle after purchase and George was kind enough to assure me that it will be taken care of by him.... He prompltly reached out to me, to follow up and ensure my problem was resolved. Thank you George and your team.