Rosner Chevrolet

New Used Service

4.3
156 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rosner Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • No nonsense, No games

Rosner's no-nonsense/no-games approach, and Benjamin Basham's honest, helpful, and informative attitude won us over. Very unlike our experience at Bob... Steele's where we felt kidnapped, pressured, and lied to. We knew what we wanted, and we knew what we could afford, and with the help of Ben and Mike Martinez we found our new truck and love it. The entire experience at Rosner's was enjoyable! I will (and already have) recommend Rosner's as the best Chevy Dealer in Brevard County. Keep up the good work and we'll see you when our lease is up to put us into our next Chevy!

• Customer Review

The service staff were courteous and addressed my concerns. I was given a ride home and picked up. The service consultant revised my concerns and info...rmed me of what was done. They all did an excellent job. Excellent customer service!

• Not great

Not great treated like a woman, felt talked down to.

• Roster Chevrolet

Great service, easy in, professional repairs, easy out. What more could you ask for?

• Buyer and owner beware

If I could zero star I would... it doesn't get any more loathsome than a dealer not honoring manufacturer warranty. This is the one that will send me... away from GM for good (after 5 vehicles) and the sad thing it was small stuff to fix and a couple of re-works because they obviously couldn't fix a small thing (seat) right the first time. If they gave as much care to honoring this fundamental trust between brand and consumer as they do trying to upsell service every time (want an oil change? They've got a $500 add on for you) or making excuses why they won't do the work they'd be world class. Buyer beware and owner beware this is not a business you can trust and I'm beginning to wonder if Chevy/GM are.

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

I had Hantz Philogene as my salesman, he made the car buying experience less stressful and more enjoyable overall. He hooked me up with a nice Impala ...for a great price. He was very thorough in explaining all the details about the car and the transaction overall. He was willing to work with me on the price even though I made a low initial offer. We eventually worked out a deal and I happily drove off with the car shortly afterward. He even filled up the tank for me. People like him help create loyal customers. There are many great perks when you buy a car from here, such as: lifetime car washes, free lifetime oil and filter changes, and a full tank of gas upon delivery of your vehicle! This is a very fancy Chevrolet dealership, it's very large and spotless inside and they have a wide selection of vehicles. These details all help contribute to a first-class experience. Thanks, Hantz you're THE MAN!

• bad.........................................................

took my car there to have the key fob replaced and that cost over 150 dollars to start but they drove my car into the back and when it came back the b...rakes were gone .the guy who fixed my car was showing more underwear than a victoria's secret model. if they hired roseanne barr that is. i had to leave with no brakes in the car and am having it fixed elsewhere because they are trying to scam me. this key fob will end up costing me 6 to 700 dollars but they will not get another penny from me . if you ever need to have this dealer fix your car sell it and buy another brand it will be less painful and cost less.

• Outstanding Attention to Detail

Curtis was very thorough in locating and showing me all the available vehicles and explaining the different options of each. He facilitated the purch...ase process and set-up of all the bells and whistles included on the vehicle I chose. He was helpful in every aspect of the process without undue pressure. Curtis made the process less stressful and more pleasurable.

• Poor customer relations

Bought a corvette here about 6 months ago, sales manager was rude, and argumentative once the sale was done no thank you for purchasing from us no fo...llow up to see if i was happy with my purchase, No letters no offers for service or accessories not what you would expect when purchasing a corvette

• Track alignment - Camaro 1LE SS

I have Camaro 1LE SS, and this is my hobby car (It lives pampered life in garage) except when tracked. I care a lot about how it is cared for (Dirt, ...scratches). I needed the Track alignment and fix of the key fob, and Greg & team did a fantastic job, the car was perfect and the team treated me like both my car and me as a customer was special. Something I have not seen in a Gm dealership in a long time. Awesome team! Alignment guy Rocks Too!

Rosner Chevrolet