Rosner Chevrolet

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 196 reviews

196 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rosner Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• February 22, 2012

Rosner's no-nonsense/no-games approach, and Benjamin Basham's honest, helpful, and informative attitude won us over. Very unlike our experience at Bob... Steele's where we felt kidnapped, pressured, and lied to. We knew what we wanted, and we knew what we could afford, and with the help of Ben and Mike Martinez we found our new truck and love it. The entire experience at Rosner's was enjoyable! I will (and already have) recommend Rosner's as the best Chevy Dealer in Brevard County. Keep up the good work and we'll see you when our lease is up to put us into our next Chevy!

June 1, 2018

This is a little late, I???ve been so busy living life with my beautiful Mazda. Philip was great, so helpful with anything that I needed. Incredibly f...riendly, very knowledgeable. If it weren???t for him, I wouldn???t have my car. Thank you!

Phillip White

May 23, 2018

Within the last two months My daughter purchased an Equinox and my wife special ordered/purchased a new Traverse. We were very happy with the service ...we received from all Rodney employees. Alex Hogue assisted us with both transactions. He was professional, knowledgeable and easygoing. He never used the typical ???high pressure??? sales tactics and listened to our concerns. We would definitely deal with Rosner Chevrolet and Alex Hogue again.

May 21, 2018

Price of tire was not what was quoted by phone. Tire service tech did not check all tires at time of service..Arrive home checked auto computer and ...one tire had 34lbs vs 32lbs in all other tires.

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

May 19, 2018

Ordered my new camaro and they were absolutely wonderful with the entire process and walking me through the various steps! When the car came in they w...ere so nice and helpful with the paperwork! It was a wonderful experience! I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car and a good buying experience! Very pleased! Will be ordering future cars from them!

May 11, 2018

No pressure or hassle from anyone in dealership. Trade-in was what I researched. Alex Hogue was exceptionally helpful and provided all needed inform...ation with a smile, It was the best experience I have had buying a car in the last 50 years,

May 9, 2018

Everyone in the service department was pleasant, and that part of the experience was fine. The wait time was acceptable, and my service writer listene...d and communicated very effectively. My issue is our 2014 Suburban has a cracked dashboard and this is an issue GM is definitely aware of. Rosner Chevrolet refused to even consider helping us with this repair, yet every day on a Facebook page dedicated to 07 to 14 GM trucks with cracked dashboards someone posts their dealer helped them with this issue that should have never occurred. GM has known about these dashboards since 2007 and still produced them until 2014? That's a crime! Sometimes as a dealership you must do what???s right not what benefits your bottom line. Needless to say, I now know everything I need to know about Rosner Chevrolet's values and will not purchase any of our future vehicles there.

April 23, 2018

This is the second high-end GM vehicle we have bought from Alex and he goes above and beyond to make things work out well. He is excellent!

April 22, 2018

No pressure to buy. I was going to order one but didn't want to wait. Alex Hogue suggested we try to locate a match. It was delivered to my home the n...ext day ! Best vehicle purchase experience ever in 30 years plus. Nine different GM dealers. Rosner will now get my other Chevrolet for service too, thev've earned it.

Tara Crag

Internet Relations Coordinator

April 22, 2018

very professional and friendly.That is why I always come back to Rosner. They treat their customers right.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! Thank you again for choosing Rosner Ch...evrolet and we hope to see you again.