New 972-975-9411 Dealer Website
Used 866-374-4550 Email Dealer
Service 855-512-8083

4.1
Average based on 156 reviews.
  • Great SERVICE!!!!!!!

They ALL have GREAT customer service skills but there is one that sticks out....If you do plan on going in there I would most definitely ask for Tyler Cobb! He did exactly what I wanted when asked! From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, you are well treated and served. Thanks guys!

• Great staff!

I have purchased several cars here for me and my family. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. Would recommend to all my friends.

• Quick service

The service department is always fast and does a good job. I would recommend them

• I got a new car

I looked for quite awhile to find the Ford Edge I wanted and found the one I wanted here. I love it! Worked with Nick. He was great!

• Repairs done right!

I needed repairs done to my car and spoke to Nicki in service. She understood the issue and was great to work with. Ask for her if you go there.

• My truck is just what I wanted

My new truck is great. I got all the exact features I wanted. My salesman was Teiryn. Great to work with.

• Trucks galore.

I love my new car. Will recommend dealership to my friends.

I love my new car. Will recommend dealership to my friends.

• Service Department

We bring all our vehicles here for service Never had any problems. Ask for Mike.

• Good car selection

I recently purchased a used car for my son. He was able to find a good one in our price range. He is so proud of it! Our salesman was Lorenzo. Ask for him if you need a great salesman!

• Love the service dept

I get my oil changed here all the time. Quick in and out.

I get my oil changed here all the time. Quick in and out.