Grand Prairie Ford

207 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 17, 2018

I have been buying Fords for nearly 15 years, and this experience has been, by far, the best experience I’ve ever had. Jackie Mercer was my sales... professional and his knowledge of ford was just overwhelming. He was fantastic. The sales manager Robert and Ronnie gave me a 1 shot not hassle price that I couldn’t pass. Andrew Severage the used car director put every last cent in my trade in. And finally my finance person Daniel was amazing. I will only buy from here, from now on.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we're so happy that our staff... did just that! We really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

September 18, 2018

Got an oil change, fluids check and tire rotation. Nice experience.

Thanks for the great review, Wanda! Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take c...are!

September 17, 2018

I used to wonder where car salesmen got their bad name....now I know it's from Grand Prairie Ford! Stay away from these knuckleheads unless you don't... mind someone looking you in the eye while lying to you. Went there after calling several times to enquire about a 2015 Ford Edge listed on the internet. Had several conversations about the price shown being the "out the door" price, meaning tag, title, and tax included and of course we were assured that was the case and "that's why we don't really negotiate on internet sale prices". Wasn't impressed with the price to begin with, but had the interior color we really wanted so we decided to make the 4 hour drive to buy it....cash in hand. So.....4 hours later, not only was that not the price, the real price was $4,000 higher! The lies began with some nonsense about them adding a Lojack option and then the options it had that weren't listed on the internet. BS...its a used car, not a special order! Claimed they were losing money if the car went out the door at the price we were lured in there for (and the one that’s been listed on the internet for weeks). If its not criminal it should be! They lied and didn't honor their advertised price. Felt like I needed a shower after that visit. I wouldn’t let them give me a car now. Stay away from these crooks!!! I wouldn't recommend them to an enemy. They are dishonest, unscrupulous, and should have their picture on a poster for slimy car sales.

Hi Lisa, At our dealership we pride ourselves in straightforward, no nonsense, and transparent dealings with our clients. We would like the opportuni...ty to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you. At your earliest convenience, please contact Christina Meza, our Customer Relations Manager, at 972-352-8000. Thank you.

September 13, 2018

Thank you for doing a great job. My car is always taken care of very well, The ford house is always very prompt.

Thanks for the great review, Ruben! Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take c...are!

September 10, 2018

Very pleasant experience dealing with the person that helped my decide on the car. Not impressed with the finance person, a lot of pressure. Everyone... I talk to on the phone are very nice and helpful.

Thank you so much for your business and your suggestions for improvement! We really value your input, and we hope to make these improvements soon. We&...apos;re glad that everything else about your visit was to your satisfaction, and we thank you for the purchase of your new car! It's great to have you as a customer and we are glad to have you as part of our family!

September 3, 2018

I was so glad that I brought my Camry to this dealership for repairing. Everyone is very friendly and the service was awesome. Thank you for helping... me and doing a great job.

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are ...paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

August 31, 2018

Took my 2015 Fusion in for a recall,, Drove out with a BRAND NEW 2018 Fusion,, Way to go GRAND PRAIRIE FORD!! Love My New CARRRRR

Thank you for the wonderful review, Rick! Thank you so much for your positive comments about Grand Prairie Ford, and congratulations on your new car! ...We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. We hope you enjoy your new Fusion for many years to come!

August 23, 2018

No comment ...........................................

Thanks for the great review, Alejo! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the future!

August 17, 2018

The service department was great. I have had bad experiences in the past. Melissa Rodriguez was helpful in getting an oil change for my vehicle. It was... about 4:40pm in afternoon. She was abke to help me since theor staff is lower due to end of the day.

August 14, 2018

David Steen, the service manager, has facilitated all of my service and repairs for my Ford F-350 since I bought it in August 2011. He has gone out of... his way to see that service was done as quickly as possible (something that he may not have complete control over). This is important since this is both a personal and work vehicle.

Thank you for the great review, Mike! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we're very pleased to know that we've ...had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your business and we'll see you next time!