• great friendly place, awesome customer service

While we did not end up getting a vehicle, we did go through the process just decided last minute now is not the best time for the purchase. Ron Smith is a great guy, he went above and beyond to get the deal terms to exactly what I wanted. If you check them out make sure to ask for Ron.

• Ron was great!

Ron was great. I went to go check out a used car. He wasn't pushy at all. Let me take my time and attentively answered my questions. I would definitely recommend their great customer service

• great service

I received great service from Anthony Brooks. He was very patient with me and made sure I got a great deal on my vehicle. If your are looking for a new or use quality car this is the place to shop first. No credit don't worry they would help you out.

• Very rude Internet sales manager

I requested some info from Sam Vega (sales manager) on a couple of occasions but he never responded.

• prompt and efficient

Good dealership, I always stop here first. Always gets you in and out

Good dealership, I always stop here first. Always gets you in and out

• New truck is great!

I looked around for a truck and found the best deal at Grand Prairie Ford and the staff is great. I was helped by Nick and he was very helpful!

• Good service department

I get my truck serviced here all the time. Ask for Eric.

I get my truck serviced here all the time. Ask for Eric.

• Good car and service

I needed a good used car and my salesman Lorenzo helped me find one. Thanks!

I needed a good used car and my salesman Lorenzo helped me find one. Thanks!

• Very good selection of trucks

Grand Prairie has a very good selection of trucks. I was very pleased with the truck and the deal I got. Ben Watts was a great salesman.

• great dealership!

great deals galore. Purchased a 2016 F150 yesterday. Outside of the time it took to get the deal done I was very pleased. I don't recommend trying to do the up front application or anything as it didn't save me any time. Its a high volume dealer so if you have cash or great credit your sure to get a great deal.