Southern California Auto Sales, Inc of Stanton

Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Nice People, Nice cars.

Freindly no hassle buying expierence. The truck I bought was a good deal and in great shape.

• Amazing Experience!!!!

I was looking for a used car and i came upon Southern California Auto Sales in Stanton. I purchased my 2006 BMW and i am in LOVE with my car. David, was an awesome salesman. he helped me with the whole process and made my experience really easy. While waiting for my car, Eiman and Elvis really went above and beyond to prep the car. Thank you guys so much and i will be referring you guys to everyone i know. Thanks!

• Great service!!!

Fast and Efficient The lot was stock with really nice cars, you should be able to find most imports (only) luxury and mainstream cars. + When we stepped onto the lot, we were greeted pretty quickly, and asked if there was any car in mind. The staff throughout the whole process was very friendly while efficient, but I do understand it is a used car dealership so they are always on the move tending customers unless you ask for additional help. REMEMBER, to have a few cars in your interest before you go there. If you went there without looking at their website for those car details, etc. You pretty much wasting your time and theirs. In may case, I knew what I wanted and bought it, got out in a about an hour financed (even with my mid 600 credit). + - The vehicle I bought was visually examined before the purchase, so I can see that it wasn't perfect. It was a used older vehicle and with that in mind, things may not been done, ie timing belt change after 100k.