• new fronteir purchase

very professional dealership enjoyed dealing with a j lynn and staff

very professional dealership enjoyed dealing with a j lynn and staff

• Jim's awesome

this is the second car I've bought from the folks at Northwoods"s in the 12 months. Very happy with the treatment I've received.

• Loving my Nissan!

Love the selection and the sales reps are not pushy. Will purchase from Northwoods Nissan again!

• Away from home. Car broke down.

Our sales person, Jim was very helpful and personable. Would not hesitate to use this dealership, in the future, if need be.

• New Rogue!!

Thank you Jim for all your help getting me my new Rogue! Jim did a great job, was very polite and friendly!

• Nissan Rogue 1

Jim was very helpful. knowledgeable about the vehicle. no pressure sales. made us feel very comfortable with our purchase.

• My new sentra

Nissan is by far the best place to buy a car. I live in Lebanon and would prefer to drive 1 hour and 15 minutes just to get my car serviced and or buy a new car at this location. The staff is so friendly and flexible I would reccmend anyone get there car here.

• Nissan Altima with leather!

Jim my salesman was very helpful and explained every thing clearly. He was considerate and patient.

• Neal 's Car

Enjoyed our experience with our Sale Rep, Jim. He was very helpful and made car byng easy, Finance was very helpful and explained everything. Will recommend the dealership to family and friends.

• Titan

Jim, my salesperson, was very helpful and knowledgeable. The owner of the Dealership also was involved in the Sales Process and it showed they were committed to fulfilling my needs.