New 866-753-6949 Dealer Website
Used 855-242-7164 Email Dealer
Service 866-315-7077

Average based on 801 reviews.
  • Top marks for this dealer!

I had to drive about 350 miles to see the car I wanted, but it was exactly as promised. Even though there was no chance I would become a regular customer, I was treated extremely well at the dealership. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and gave excellent customer service. What more could you ask?

• buying my kia forte

Dealing with Mike Marotto was wonderful! The finance people were great with work with, very helpful with everything. Very nice atmosphere to be in. Wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else!

• 2016 frontier sv

very friendly people very helpful very formative a good place to buy a truck or car I would recommend this dealer to all my friends and aquintices

• 2016 Rogue SL

Dealt with Jim C. and they gave me a better deal than 2 other large Nissan metropolitan dealers.

• 2016 NISSAN 370Z NISMO TECH.

AJ, who is a newer salesman, was a phenomenal help in buying this vehicle. His background in racing made him relatable to me, who also has a background in racing. He is definitely the person to talk to when buying the sport or Nismo edition cars like my new 370Z Nismo.

• Buying '04 Jeep

the salesman AJ was in his first week and even though he made a few mistakes I think he will be a major asset to you in the near future

• OUR NEW TRUCK

Wonderful people and easy process. Couldn't ask for better!

Wonderful people and easy process. Couldn't ask for better!

• Buying a King Ranch F150

Very pleasant experience. They worked with us to hold the car until we could get in to look at it since we were coming a distance. The truck was exactly the way they said it was. They worked with us on financing.

• Buying a King Ranch F150

• New Rogue

I was very happy with my experience. Dealership was very easy to work with. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and not pushy. He answered all questions and if he could not, he was able to find out.