Granite Ford

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great people
    January 1, 2015

This is my first purchase at granite ford, but have known the salesmen John Leblanc for years and he is a good and honest person! there was no pressur...e to buy right than and there, called john on Friday said I would buy the truck, but could not pick it up until Monday, he said no problem see you then. most dealerships would want a deposit or something!!! picked it up Monday and a few day later john called me to make sure I was happy with it and I know if I have any problems he will be there to take care of it. just great people to deal with!!!!

Very disappointed
    November 30, 2017

Our car was in for repairs, the parts took nearly 5 week’s to get. Meanwhile, our car was left on the lot unlocked. All of our CDs, including the ones... in the player were stolen along with our change in the coin tray. There was little communication from the service department as to when we could expect to get our car back unless we initiated it. No one ever called to even so much as apologize for leaving our car unlocked. This car was the third Ford product we have bought, it will certainly be the last.

Easy... real Easy.
    October 24, 2016

Very helpful, clear and easy to deal with. I did a lot of my own homework, came prepared and within 45 minutes walked (drove) away.

AWESOME Dealership!
    November 26, 2013

Beast dealership ever! Absolutely wonderful to work with, best experience I have ever had with a car dealership no matter what the car make (this is m...y first Ford). The owner Kevin was so helpful via email, and everything was waiting for me when I showed up at the dealership to test drive my escape and sign the lease. A very easy process. No hidden fee's, no pressure, and they gave me the lowest price the first time (way lower than any other local ford dealership I emailed). Extremely friendly staff (Aaron was great!). Would highly recommend. I drove an hour out of my way to work with Granite Ford, and it was totally worth the drive!

finally
    December 10, 2011

FINALLY!!! I was able to go to a dealer and not be pressured. FINALLY!!!! I was able to get to know the vehicle I was interested in and get offered a ...test drive. FINALLY!!! I felt comfortable doing business without feeling like something was not right. FINALLY!!! Granite Ford did everything I could ever ask, THANK YOU!!! Highly recommended

Thank you for your positive feedback. We pride ourselves on great customer service to everyone who enters our doors. Please let us know if there is ...anything we can do for you, your friends, or your family in the future.

Granite Ford