• Great people

This is my first purchase at granite ford, but have known the salesmen John Leblanc for years and he is a good and honest person! there was no pressure to buy right than and there, called john on Friday said I would buy the truck, but could not pick it up until Monday, he said no problem see you then. most dealerships would want a deposit or something!!! picked it up Monday and a few day later john called me to make sure I was happy with it and I know if I have any problems he will be there to take care of it. just great people to deal with!!!!

• Easy... real Easy.

Very helpful, clear and easy to deal with. I did a lot of my own homework, came prepared and within 45 minutes walked (drove) away.

• AWESOME Dealership!

Beast dealership ever! Absolutely wonderful to work with, best experience I have ever had with a car dealership no matter what the car make (this is my first Ford). The owner Kevin was so helpful via email, and everything was waiting for me when I showed up at the dealership to test drive my escape and sign the lease. A very easy process. No hidden fee's, no pressure, and they gave me the lowest price the first time (way lower than any other local ford dealership I emailed). Extremely friendly staff (Aaron was great!). Would highly recommend. I drove an hour out of my way to work with Granite Ford, and it was totally worth the drive!

• finally

FINALLY!!! I was able to go to a dealer and not be pressured. FINALLY!!!! I was able to get to know the vehicle I was interested in and get offered a test drive. FINALLY!!! I felt comfortable doing business without feeling like something was not right. FINALLY!!! Granite Ford did everything I could ever ask, THANK YOU!!! Highly recommended

Thank you for your positive feedback. We pride ourselves on great customer service to everyone who enters our doors. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you, your friends, or your family in the future.