Salsbury's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Used 888-441-0154 Email Dealer
Service 877-273-8751

2.8
  • Excellent service from Mr. Steve Kraus

Dear Leah Salsbury, I felt I had to write to let you know what a professional salesperson Mr. Steve Kraus was in my recent car shopping experience. Where do I start? Mr. Kraus was professional, courteous and informed! He told me every last detail about the car so that I was aware of exactly what I would own if I purchased the car. He was very helpful in explaining the opportunity to explore lower interest rates on a loan. I also appreciated his low pressure style. He did not hassle me. He allowed me to make a decision with all information in hand. I would recommend a member of my family or a friend to Salsbury Dodge based on my dealings with Mr. Kraus. Although my husband decided we were not in a position to purchase the car we viewed, it would be my pleasure to deal with Mr. Kraus if that situation every changed. Thank you for the opportunity to commend a person who excelled in every aspect of representing Salsbury Dodge.

• Thank you Kevin Turner.

We got great Service from Kevin he was very knowledgeable upfront and the price he quoted me was the price we paid for our 2017 dodge ram 2500 truck.

Thanks for sharing about your wonderful car buying experience with Kevin, Chrisinda! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you'll think of us for any future car needs. Enjoy your new Dodge Ram truck!

• Fast service, very friendly

Just regular maintenance on my Grand Cherokee but it was quick and the staff were all very friendly.

Thanks for sharing about your experience! We are happy that your service was friendly and easy because we truly appreciate your business. It was wonderful working with you and we are looking forward to your next visit!

• Car Buyer

Very disappointed. Took them about 2 or 3 days to call me and then said they didn't have the car and did not have it.

• Good Coffee... Bad Service

Good Coffee... Bad Service I scheduled an appointment with the Salsbury Chrysler Dodge Service Department over a month ago (October 20, 2015). When I arrived this morning, November 23, 2015 at 6:45 a.m. for my 7:30 a.m. appointment, I was informed at 7:40 a.m. by Service Consultant, Timothy Huffstutter that I did not have an appointment. Although my van was taken in for service, I was told that they would not be able to do much more than the 25,000 mile service and repair a detached rear coat hanger. They would not be able to repair the faulty tire sensor and the cruise control and motor noise. Not sure how this will end, but it is not looking good at this point. One cup of coffee, many customers leaving (who arrived after my schedule appointment time) and over 2 hours later I am still waiting for the service department to complete the 25,000 mile service. Car completed at 10:00 a.m. oil changed; however, low tire pressure light is still on. Since the tires were rotated and air pressure checked and corrected to reflect 36 psi, not sure how this could have happened.

• service department is worst

Horrible service department. They have no clue how to process a ticket without their computers. Like they couldn't go ask how many quarts of oil and write it with a pen. No one was in waiting room and I turned the blaring soap opera down and the lady in the front glass office turned it back up, she was an employee. Will be looking for a new RAM dealership!

yes computers were down cashier was in process of cashering and she was finding out how many quarts her vehicle took then while processing the amount the cumptuers came back up.sorry for your inconvevience and we do thank you for your service.

• Sales person has called several times.

Salesman has called several times. We have been too busy to do business with them. But they have tried.

• Drake Babineaux

Drake is well versed in automobiles and all the bells and whistles that are included. He made the buying experience feel comfortable and inviting.

• Mike Long

Thank you Mike Long for you'r assistance with my used car purchase.

Thank you Mike Long for you'r assistance with my used car purchase.

• BJ Tullier

BJ was very helpful and knowledgeable with the vehicles! Highly recommend him, very personable and friendly.