Bob Howard Hyundai

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 61 reviews

Call This Dealer

• New Car Experience with Shane Smith
    February 4, 2017

Shane Smith is the Sales Person to deal with! His knowledge of vehicles he sells incredible. He was able to answer any question I threw at him and w...as spot on with his information. I found him to be a man of integrity and honor. I have since bought not only one but two cars from him. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my buying experience. I was so pleased that two of family members also purchased from Shane as well. I definitely would recommend Shane to anyone in the market for a great car buying experience. Thanks Shane! Sharon one happy Camper!

Hi there Sharon! Thank you for reviewing Shane, we appreciate your repeat business! Thank you for this review.

Jake et. al. did a GREAT job!
    April 14, 2018

Jake et. al. did a great job and in a timely manner. I am very pleased with all that they do! The location is also extremely close and convenient!

Hi Jim, Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your business and kind words!

Great experience
    March 29, 2018

Nansy Reyes was who sold me the car , she was always smiling and she was positive ! She did her job professionally ! She was wonderful and helpful!! K...oklahoma City,OK

Thank you for your kind words for Nansy!

Hyundai Santa Fe sport
    March 23, 2018

I barely had time to leave my car before they already had called to let me know it was finished. Everyone was courteous and friendly.

Thank you for being our customer, Amber!

Got what I came in for
    March 19, 2018

I needed a cheap, used commuter car for my wife. While they tried to upsale me, they didn't fight me on it when I refused. We came to an agreement and... I drove off. Rather painless.

Thank you Jrad for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Awesome Service!
    March 13, 2018

I love this dealership, from the sales guys to the service department. I purchased a car here in 2013, and came back when I was ready to upgrade becau...se it was a great experience. I worked with Scott Carmack, and after a painless conversation about what I was looking for, he took me right to the vehicle I'd described. I got a fair deal on my trade in, and they even offered me lunch. Buying a car takes time, but Scott and Jarrett kept things moving right along, so even though I was there several hours, it really didn't feel like an extremely long time. I highly recommend this dealership. If you walk in with realistic expectations, these folks will do their best to exceed them.

Thank you for your kind words for Scott and for this review, we appreciate it Jean!

Fantastic service..
    March 2, 2018

Nansy Reyes was the salesperson I dealt with. She is a very likeable person and shopping for a new/used car with her was fantastic. She was always smi...ling or laughing and really hustled around the lot getting keys and going on test drives. She didn't always have the answers to all of the numerous questions, but she was prompt in finding someone who was in the know and reporting with the correct answer. I have worked with your service department as my trade- in car was also a Hyundai and you have done all my service work. All in all a good experience.

Thank you for your kind words for Nansy, we are glad to hear we have earned your business in sales and service!

Great, Reliable Service You Can Trust!
    February 20, 2018

John does a super job to ensure you are taken care of for all your car maintenance. I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else. The service here is the tr...ue value after your purchase.

Thank you for your kind words for John, we appreciate it!

2012 Sonata
    February 12, 2018

We had been having trouble with a 2 rear seat belts sticking. They ordered the part and scheduled our service appointment. We were told to expect ...3-4 hours for the service, but repairs were done in about an hour and a half!! Woohoo! We’ve always been very pleased with their Service Department as well as any other interaction with Bob Howard Hyundai!!

Daleca, Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to hear we did a great job for you again!

Car shopping
    February 11, 2018

I had a very good experience they were very polite and anwer all my questions i would definitely go back to buy another car when i need another one

Thank you for your kind words for our store, we appreciate your business!

Bob Howard Hyundai