4.5
  • New Car Experience with Shane Smith

Hi there Sharon! Thank you for reviewing Shane, we appreciate your repeat business! Thank you for this review.

Shane Smith is the Sales Person to deal with! His knowledge of vehicles he sells incredible. He was able to answer any question I threw at him and was spot on with his information. I found him to be a man of integrity and honor. I have since bought not only one but two cars from him. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my buying experience. I was so pleased that two of family members also purchased from Shane as well. I definitely would recommend Shane to anyone in the market for a great car buying experience. Thanks Shane! Sharon one happy Camper!

• buying new cars

sales man nice and helpful on getting the right car for us

Thank you for your business, Shane!

sales man nice and helpful on getting the right car for us

Thank you for your business, Shane!

• Great Experiance!

Went in looking for a new car. I was greeted by Ross and told him I had seen a vehicle online. I drove away with it that evening. Unfortunately a week later they called me saying they couldn't get the financing pushed through and I needed a cosigner (which I didn't have). Went back there and picked out a different vehicle that I was able to get financed for. Ross and Josh were great to deal with. I didn't feel like I was being pressured being a single woman. I have recommended them to anybody that's asked me. I love my car which I've had for a year now. I've also dealt with the service department for my oil changes and they have been great as well.

Thank you for the kind words about Ross and Josh! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• first time car buyer and Shane made it FABULOUS

first car buying experience was a SUCCESS! Shane made it all possible and I will always be a customer! thanks Shane!

Thank you for your kind words for Shane, we appreciate it Kassidy!

Thank you for your kind words for Shane, we appreciate it Kassidy!

• Dont buy from this business

HORRIBLE SERVICE. Been trying to contact the finance department for months now throughout the day. Just goes straight to voice mail. I will never buy from this business again. Such horrible support!

Hi Austin, I am sorry for the lack of communication from my finance department, and I would like to try to make things right. Can you please contact me? Michael Ferguson General Manager mferguson@BobHowardAuto.com

• SHANE SMITH IS AWESOME PERSON! ASK FOR HIM!

I just brought a 2001 Ford Windstar and i just love it! Thank you Shane smith for all your help! If yall are looking for a car ask for him!

Hello Nicole, thank you for your business. We really appreciate it!

Hello Nicole, thank you for your business. We really appreciate it!

• Shane is the man to see!

I havent bought a new car in over 10 years but Shane and the staff at the dealership made it a very pleasant and enjoyable of an experience as car buying can be. I would highly recommend Bob Howard Hyundai to anyone looking for a deal, and make sure to ask for Shane!

Thank you Rosie for the kind words about Shane! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

Shane Smith was SUPER AWESOME!!!! Cant thank him enough for helping me get a brand new vehicle and making the process easy and stress free!!!! I would recommend anyone that goes to Bob Howard Hyundai, ASK FOR SHANE!!!!!!!

Thank you Jean for the kind words about Shane! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Hyundai Sonata

Hi Cynthia, thank you for your kind words for Shane! We appreciate your business.

I was looking for a car and a friend referred me to Bob Howard Hyundai. I am glad I listened. I was treated good and the salesman, Shane Smith was helpful and treated me well. I would and will recommend Bob Howard Hyundai to others.

• aksdjf

Process went quickly, was buying cheapest car possible but was not rushed or treated differently.

Thank you for reviewing our dealership, we appreciate your business Eric!

Thank you for reviewing our dealership, we appreciate your business Eric!