Charlie's Auto & Truck Sales

Average based on 47 reviews.
  • Bought a 2007 F150

Came from out of state to purchase this pickup. Leon was waiting for us with the key when we arrived. Charlie and Leon were great to work with and would recommend Charlie's to anyone looking to buy. Had a great experience and would buy from Charlie again. No pressure and we got a great deal on the pickup.

• Excellent service!

Charlie and Teri are awesome. Thanks for helping me buy my dream car! Great service and a great deal, I highly recommend Charlie's for your next car.

• Purchased a 2004 Ford Explorer

After a family member made a purchase, my boyfriend and I made a purchase with Charlies Auto and had no problems. Great deal and great assistance!

• Good service, product and price

I came into Charlie's to look and drove out with a 2002 PT Cruiser. Very happy with the service and price. I would return if needed too, and refer anyone to them that needs a good car. There were no hidden charges to worry about being charged like at the other dealerships. The only thing I was charged above the price and taxes was the warranty they offer which is something that I really wanted to get.

• GREAT SERVICE, PRICE AND PRODUCTS

Came into Charlies to look and drove out with a 2002 PT Cruiser. Very happy with the service, product and price. I would return if needed too. I also got a great warranty that they offer.

• J. J. Martinez

Charlies provided excellent sales and service. We were approved for the loan in a rapid manor which was even lower than our credit union offer.

• Great Service!!!

Great service all around. I can't say enough good things about the way we were treated!

• Honest dealer, clean cars and no pressure!!

Charlie is a great car salesman and I felt no pressure to buy and am very satisfied with my purchase here. All cars here are quality cars and very clean. I feel Charlie is very honest and his staff was very helpful.

• Overall Awesome!

I've bought several cars over the past 10 years and have always been thrilled!

I've bought several cars over the past 10 years and have always been thrilled!

• Sweet Deal! Clean!

It was an absolute pleasure buying from Charlie's Used Cars and Trucks!!

It was an absolute pleasure buying from Charlie's Used Cars and Trucks!!