Average based on 576 reviews
  • Nice place good prices

Good prices, super friendly and helpful sales staff. I had a good experience dealing with them and I am happy with my purchase.

• You Be The Judge

I test drove a 2011 Lexus IS 250 that had fewer than 17,000 miles on it, priced at just under $17,000 (Beyond Excellent Price), and was prepared to buy that day. I tried to negotiate a better price, but the price was not going down? I did not purchase the vehicle. The sales associate was not pushy, and I will not comment on the condition of the vehicle. I didn't make a purchase, nor did I look at any other vehicles. It's hit or miss with used vehicles.

• Top Notch

George and Anthony were top notch. I paid a fair price for the car I wanted but the little things like personality and customer service is what sets them apart. Above and Beyond! Thank you. -JJ-

• prestige experience

My wife and I have had a really good experience at prestige auto mall. Our sales man, Shane always treated us like people he was trying to get a reliable vehicle for rather than just another sale. The finance and service dept always kept their word to us. Shane and the staff at prestige made this one of my best car buying experiences. Thanks Prestige

• Friendly Faces but Integrity

Went to buy a car. Found one I liked and negotiated a price. Got a call the next day and was told the price negotiated was not the selling price. Told by John, " I can sell my cars for any price I want"! Apparently that applies even after a the deal is done! STAY AWAY!!!

• Best service all around!

Thanks to everyone there for your hard work and dedication. My car is amazing. Very helpfull easy to work with. Thanks Stephenie Massengale for your help, and Adam in service. I'll be back to buy another car. Really I won't go anywhere else but them.

• The customer service at Prestige is extremely good

The young lady I spoke with was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely call them again.

• Help finding a car

Excellent customer service and they got back to me in a timely manner! Great place to go!

• Overall Great Experience!

Easiest car purchase I have ever made! Found the exact vehicle I wanted in immaculate condition. This place has super nice vehicles. The staff was warm, welcoming and very professional. Will be a repeat customer for sure!

• Thank You Sasha!!! Love my new car!!

Prestige got me financed when another dealership couldn't. I left with the car I WANTED...not what someone else said I could afford!!! Sasha was amazing, as were the finance folks. Thank you so much!!