4.3
640 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Prestige Auto Mall from DealerRater.com
  • Saab lover

I had such a excellent experience at this dealership. My salesman Scott was awesome. He told me exactly how to pre qualify for my car loan and did everything he could to make sure I got my loan. He was very informative and I highly recommend everyone to see Scott. Thanks I LOVE MY SAAB 9-7X,

• Great Experience
    June 19, 2017

Great place Shane was my contact guy he made things happen for me overall great guy so far I have bought 3 cars from this place the atmosphere their was great and I look forward to my next purchase from these guys.

• They have a large car selections in their car lot!
    June 19, 2017

I flew from Denver to buy a car That I saw in their website but it wasn't as it was described in details, but at the end it worked out, I end up buying another car from them! Shane was my contact there and he is a trustworthy and very friendly guy! I will buy for sure again and recommend him to anyone! Good job and do what you doing Shane, and thanks for everything!

• Awesome
    June 13, 2017

He was overall awesome. I felt very confident the moment he greeted me. He was very friendly and professional, all around amazing personality. Thank you so much😃

• Customer friendly, engaged, receptive
    June 10, 2017

Very enjoyable dealing with non-stop pushy sales persons. Address my concerns and felt like they were there for my concerns. I was in good hands!

• Great!
    June 9, 2017

Scott was great to work with. I Will recommend him and the dealership to my friends. They have a good selection of vehicles at a good price.

• AMAZING service by Scott!
    June 9, 2017

Scott was very knowledgeable and patient with me. I now recommend him to all of my friends and family. Great service, experience and help from Scott!

• Great service, nice cars, decent prices
    June 9, 2017

I recommend this place because my car payments are low, I got a great warranty, the salesman, Ernest, was excteemly helpful and friendly to my husband and I!

• Scott helped me out, and I really appreciated it.
    June 9, 2017

Scott helped me out, and I really appreciate the hard work and effort he put into making sure I found the right car for me. He was able to walk me through what has been, at least in the past, a really stressful experience. I normally don't write reviews, but I am grateful so I wanted to say thanks.

• Fantastic experience
    June 9, 2017

Had THE BEST experience at prestige auto mall when purchasing my previous 2 vehicles. Every time I go I get treated with the upmost respect. I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Thanks guys