4.0
  • Excellent sales and service

Enjoyed my buying experience with great service and sales ready to please customer.

Thank you so much for choosing Selma Hyundai. We always try and make sure the buying experience is an awesome one!

• These guys are good they responded quick..

Have not got info on a car yet.. But if it's good deal then I will maybe buy

Have not got info on a car yet.. But if it's good deal then I will maybe buy

• new car purchase

Our buying experience was terrific. We would recommend them to everyone.

Our buying experience was terrific. We would recommend them to everyone.

• Happy with sales personnel but not with dealer

Recently purchased a very nice truck and we are very happy with it and realize that it was a used vehicle which means as is. It was missing an owner's manual and second set of keys which after purchase saw that vehicle was priced way over blue book and when I called to ask about possibly getting missing things taken care of because of high purchase price I never received a call back. Don't feel that management feels the need to give that extra customer care as we have received from other dealers. Will not purchase another vehicle at this dealership.

Mr. Stoll I would like to inform you that our Selma Hyundai Dealership has ALL new Management. We are very competitive in our new pricing. We try to be # 1 in pricing and our sales have shown it is working. If you would like to receive discounted pricing on a 2nd key and a owner's manual please come in to meet our new managers and we will Roll Out The Red Carpet For You.

• Satisfied Customer

Thank You. You are # one to us. We appreciate our customer's.

The service department was great...patient, took time to explain service procedures, recommended services for the future, created an estimate so there would be no surprises. As a single woman I feel very comfortable bring my Honda to this dealership.

Thank You. You are # one to us. We appreciate our customer's.

• Moises Perez the Greatest sales person of all time

I had searched on line and found a red Veloster in Salinas, 3 hrs away,I wasn't sure, having never seen the vehicle. I went to Selma Hyundai just to see the new Veloster, and drove away in my brand new Red Veloster without ever experiencing the doubt that maybe I got robbed. The price was a little more,with options I did not require, but the comfort level and sense of trust Moises created made the sale. Moises Perez did not use high pressure tactics. He politely remained to answer my questions despite being told I was just looking. His honesty and professional demeanor convinced me to purchase, he has remained responsive and courteous, well after the sale. I have returned for service (oil change), and was greeted and treated as an honored guest, or old friend. Moises genuine warmth and concern makes him an uncommon, invaluble asset to any organization (and no we aren't related, never met before 1st visit).

• Very Positive Experience

My husband and I recently bought our new Hyundai Santa Fe. We needed to come back to have some of the equipment features explained to us. Moises Perez the sales representative was able to walk us thru showing the both of us all the wonderful features and most importanly how to use them. We were very impressed with his knowledge and the range of information that he was able to help us with.It was the most postive experience meeting with Moises Perez. Thank you, Leonard & Rose

• Moises is "the man"!!!!

Just purchased new Veloster, so do not have a rating for Quality of repair. However, Moises made sure I knew how to utilize/access for future use, and has addressed my first "oil change". I look forward to the visit, despite the distance away from my residence. The only problem I experienced was locating the dealership, which delayed my purchase a week. The change of location wsn't addressed @ Selma Auto Mall, and I circled the lots following signs,hoping The Hyundai dealership would magically appear.

• BEST Customer Service ANYWHERE

I loved that when I went to look at cars Selma Hyundai and Moises Perez didn't try to sell me anything or push me into a car that I didn't want. I had recently been in a car accident in my Hyundai 2011 Elantra which was totaled. Moises my car dealer, sent me a get well card which was ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty and made it a very easy choice to who I was going to give my business to when I got my total check from State Farm Insurance. The finance team and the manager on site were so nice and helped me out. They let me leave with the car that day and the whole process was easy, fast, and simple. I highly recommend Hyundai as a car, Selma Hyundai as a dealership, and Moises Perez as your personal car guide.

• Great Sales Staff

Thank you for your input. We appreciate you business. And remember we are here for you long after the sell.

We are pleased with our purchase from Selma Hyundai. Our Sales Representative, Moises Perez was patient, informative and extremely personable. We are now the proud owners of Consumer Report's recommended buy, the Hyundai Elantra. It is a beautiful vehicle, great leg room, along with all the comforts. The 29 city / 40 highway MPG- spectacular! Couldn't be happier with our car and a special thanks to Mr. Perez for all your help.