Jerry Kelley GMC

(5.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Straight forward

This guy was straight up with me with what could and couldn't be done. I felt like I wasn't getting screwed. Great feeling lol. Looking forward to fut...ure business.

William, thank you for taking the time to share some comments regarding your personal experience at our dealership. I did share your comments with Be...n Greene, and we are humbly thankful for your kind words. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance during your ownership experience!

• Truck Upgrade Beyond Expectations!

What an amazing vehicle-purchasing experience at Jerry Kelley GMC! Thank you so much, Stephen Page! I don’t enjoy purchasing a new vehicle. Half the ...time, you’re surrounded by pushy sellers that have their own interests at home. They rarely offer you the best deal, and they constantly try to ring every available cent from your pocket. Such was not my experience at Jerry Kelley GMC! I was referred to Stephen Page by a family friend; they had never had cause to purchase a vehicle from him before, but he carried a very positive reputation. I told him exactly what I wanted, and without being told what I had (trade-in, cash down, etc), he offered me the best vehicle on the lot that could provide exactly what I needed within the price-range that I wanted. I arrived on the lot to look at the offered vehicle, and a few more that were available – just in case, and I was thoroughly impressed with the Chevy that Stephen had recommended! Stephen allowed me plenty of time to look over the various vehicles; he stayed at a distance to answer any questions I had, and he made sure to not constantly circle around me like a shark at feeding time! After discussing potential pricing, I told Stephen that I would need the evening to think it over. After a good night’s sleep, I KNEW that Stephen had offered me the perfect truck! The purchasing phase was easy and smooth; Stephen was never pushy about add-ons and extras, he only mentioned what he had to mention as a salesman. He even gave me more than I asked for on my trade-in, and after extensive research, I thought I was already requesting top dollar! I have rarely left a dealership feeling as if I got the better end of the deal; with Stephen and Jerry Kelley GMC, I did! They treated me as if I were a long-time customer, they gave me exactly what I wanted (and more!), and they made sure that they earned my business for life! I’m not the type of guy to trade-in every few years; a truck never loses its flavor, so I only trade-in once every ten to fifteen years. I don’t look forward to having to trade-in my truck, but I certainly look forward to purchasing my next vehicle from Jerry Kelley GMC!!

Jeremy, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and earned your trust in our business! We'll be sure to pass these wo...nderful comments and five stars on to Stephen and the rest of the team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• RB Nix

This is the best place to buy a vehicle hands down. The sales staff is awesome, the service department is great. They always are straight forward with... all your concerns. I have been dealing with these great group of people for over 10 years and i am always very satisfied. They are the only place I would go for a vehicle or service of that vehicle.

• Wonderful Experience!

The guys at Jerry Kelley made buying my car an enjoyable experience. They were straightforward and very helpful. They didn't try to hide any fees and ...broke down every number separately on paper so I knew exactly what I was getting for my trade, the rebates and the exact price of the vehicle. I would highly recommend them and I will be back to purchase from them again.

• Jerry Kelly GMC the only place to SHOP.

Jerry Kelly is the only place to buy a new GMC truck. If you want the best price in a 100 mile radius they are the ones to go to. I know because I did... check in a 100 mile radius. Not only the best price, but thousands lower than anyone else. If you like no pressure and small town hospitality they are the ones to go to. Thanks for a professional team, you are the best !!!

Mike, thank you very much for the kind words! You set the bar 'way up there', but we do strive to be sure every customer has the same experience. If... we can ever be of assistance with your new Sierra, please don't hesitate to call!

• Great customer service

Great customer service. No hassle just straight factsj

Glenn, thank you for taking a minute to share about your personal experience, and thank you very much for your comments. Please don't hesitate to giv...e Jason or anyone on the Jerry Kelley team a call if we can help in any way!

• Great bunch of guys!

These guys are great! It was actually a real pleasure to buy from them. They don't play games and swap you back and forth between sales people and man...agers. It was like buying a car from Walmart Just pick the one you want and within a few minutes, they have you done! And they were actually the cheapest on my truck out of the 5 dealership that I shopped! I'll be back!

Brian, thank you for the kind comments and we are always happy to hear that all of our efforts are working to make the entire process simple and even ...FUN for the customer! We try to make it friendly and easy, and we do all we can to have the best vehicles, the best prices, AND the best customer service. I wish I could tell you it was 'special treatment', but it's actually the way every customer is treated at Jerry Kelley! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance during your entire ownership experience!

• By Sherry Carter Adel, GA

I recently bought a car from Everett Adkins at Jerry Kelly and was well pleased with the work done to find the car I wanted and get me all the specs a...nd information that I requested before the sale.I could not ask for better help in this process. I have bought several cars from Jerry Kelley and have always been satisfied with the sale and also the service after the sale. I would reccomend them to anyone who is in the market for a new car or truck. Thanks to all of you.

Sherry, just wanted to take a minute to thank you sincerely for your kind words. It was a pleasure to assist with your new Buick, and all of the work... we did TOGETHER to be sure we were getting the perfect car for you was well worth it! On behalf of Jason and the entire dealership, we appreciate and value your repeat business, and more importantly your trust and confidence in our dealership!

• Car Purchase

Great Guys... Will do business with them again. Everett Adkins is a man of his word. Great Sales and service. Good home town business.

Thank you for the comments, and please call me anytime if we can be of any assistance. Hope everything is going great!

• Great Dealer

These are some stand up guys Everett Adkins was my salesman and he did a outstanding job. No games, no problems that they could not solve. I highly re...commend these guys they do what they say. In my opinion they are the old time business guys that you can make a deal on a hand shake and they follow through. I can't say enough good things about them. I will buy my next car from Everett Adkins for sure.

Rich, thanks for the kind words, and I hope the Tahoe is still doing great! Give me a call if you need anything at all!

Jerry Kelley GMC