Mazda of Everett

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 176 reviews

Call This Dealer

176 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mazda of Everett from DealerRater.com

• BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!!
    October 11, 2013

I just bought a brand new CX-9 from Mazda in Everett. I could not be any more impressed. I worked closely with Mike in finance. Also was introduced to... the owners, even had them help transfer car seats over from my trade-in. I was denied at another dealership with 6 banks and told I was not financeable. With Mike in Finance I ended up with a brand new car and 0.9% interest rate. This dealership is the REAL DEAL and is the most Honest and compassionate group of people. I would refer anybody and EVERYBODY to this dealership. I am so thankful and blessed to have come across Mike and the "TEAM" at Mazda in Everett!!! Thank you so much!!!!! S.Palmer

Excellent service and satisfaction!
    April 7, 2018

We test drove six different 7 passenger SUVs. We love the Mazda CX-9, but what really got us was the customer service from Frank. He was very welcom...ing, kind, and knowledgable. There was no pressure to buy, and I appreciate that he was very honest throughout the transaction. For example, he asked me how much I was hoping to get for our trade-in, offered 0% financing when I thought I wouldn't qualify, and also showed me multiple offer sheets at one time (Other dealers only show you one at a time). I will be back in the future, thanks!

Employees Worked With
    update on my last review/changed my opinion
    April 5, 2018

I thought I was in great hands until I learned I was mislead to information. They offered me to trade my ford escape which was bought 2 months ago as ...it had a malfunction in heater and buy something else and I was told quote" We will take care of the loan on the ford "...and I was happy until I found out I had to pay around 6k additional to make up for trade, very surprised and not happy..ughh

Honest car dealer? Not an oxymoron afterall!
    March 31, 2018

Never met a crew like these people - love their service and can do attitude. Friends send friends to this place! Patient, helpful and honest? Not some...thng you typically find at a car dealership!

Thank you so much.
    March 26, 2018

Thank you…. I would like to thanks the Mr. Jay Tsay and everyone at Mazda Everett, WA,98204 11409 Hwy 99 and who repaired the problem in my car. I fou...nd the highest service in this place. Honestly, they have done their work at maximum speed and at the highest quality. I was received by Mr. Jay Tsay with all welcome and respect. And he took my car key , I was very sad, and after a little time he gave me the key to my car with fixed the problem with excellence and also i found the car is clean from the inside and outside were at the highest level, and returned the smile and joy to my heart thanks to the wonderful service, which I found from Mr. Jay Tsay and workers there, , i want send to them are very thankful and appreciation and respect .

Impressed by service
    March 13, 2018

SO this is follow up of my previous not good review, Junior called me and apologized for my concerns and told me to come in, he ended up trading my fo...rd to a 2018 Mazda CX5..I was impressed, who would take the car back and give you a better one. I even got a better interest rate. Jay was our salesman and he was very thorough and knowledgeable about the car and explained everything. I was highly satisfied, great service. Even though I loved my red ford escape but it was not meant to be. Thank you guys..

Frustrating service
    March 2, 2018

First of all they sold me the car above the buying price listed which I was not aware of, I got a 2015 ford escape, I loved the car so I wanted it, th...ey pressured me and did not lower a penny, used by bad credit as excuse. Later when I go home, I realize the passenger door had a bump inside which I had to go back to get it fixed. It was supposed to be all checked. uhh..Then I find out there is issue with heater, not heating up right away, then I had t go back again and they say they fixed it after 2 hrs of waiting, and now, the heater is still the same, customer service on phone was poor, nobody knew what I was talking about, and just made me appointment to come back again, I cant afford to go back to Everett again and again from seattle. I should have never gone there, I only went as they kept calling me after I filled out application.

No Pressure - easy transaction
    February 28, 2018

Frank Weiss provides top shelf customer service in sales, product knowledge, and ease of communication. No pressure, fair pricing, a car with the fe...atures I requested, and seamless transaction from beginning to end. Highly recommend - will purchase from him again.

Racist car dealer
    February 24, 2018

I don't often post reviews, but I had a particularly bad interaction with Tony Faux, a salesman at this dealership. During an email exchange, Tony bec...ame upset after I gave a counter offer on a vehicle. He went on to use racially charged language stating, "what country are you from?" and "why are you acting tribal." I reported this conduct to the owner of the dealership, but after 4 days, I have heard nothing. There are many fine Mazda dealerships in the greater Seattle Tacoma area. Please visit any of these dealership who treat people decently and respectfully.

Excellent Experience
    January 21, 2018

I have purchased 3 cars from Mazda of Everett and each time it has been a true pleasure! This is the only dealership that I have not had to bring my ...husband with me to buy a car; the staff treat me with respect and are very sincere! I would totally recommend this dealership!

Mazda of Everett