Cherner Brothers Auto Brokers

69 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2019

Saw a vehicle of online and contacted Cherner Brothers set up an appointment to view and test drive on the following Saturday. The experience was vey... pleasant and I felt like I was treated well. The sales people were not at all pushy and answered all of my questions promptly and honestly. I did purchase the vehicle and would recommend Cherner Brothers to others that are looking for a vehicle. I feel like the staff was very friendly and communicated with me on a more personal level than I have experienced at any other dealer.

January 9, 2019

We arrived at 3:40 on a Saturday afternoon they close at 4 . We thought they are just going to let us look at a car or tell us they are closing soon. They... did neither they were friendly, took us around the lot even though they were about to close. The car is wonderful. They were wonderful.

• January 3, 2016

I purchased a used vehicle from Cherner Brothers and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, trustworthy dealer committed to customer... service and satisfaction. I had an unexpected issue with my vehicle that surfaced AFTER the warranty period had expired, yet they repaired the vehicle without charge. Great family run business, pleasure to deal with!

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant experience and hope to see you for your vehicle needs in the future. ... Happy new year!!

January 8, 2019

I won't take delivery until end of month with pick up 1st of March but I anticipate my trust in their word is with gold.....impressive attitude in... working with everyone there.

January 1, 2019

The process and service were excellent. Walked away with a fair deal and the car I wanted. The staff took care of everything and made it very easy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We love hearing that you enjoyed your time with us. Enjoy the car and happy new year!

December 1, 2018

Dealer is very honest and straight forward. They demonstrated a willingness to negotiate in good faith and to my satisfaction. I will recommend this dealership... to any interested person.

Gilbert, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear you were satisfied with your experience and wish you a very... happy holidays to you and your family. Happy driving!

November 5, 2018

Great customer service and all around a great experience. No hassle very personal no stuck up suit and tie to try to convince you to get into a payment... you can’t afford very reasonable with pricing and up front no hidden fees or pricing will recommend to others

Michele, thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We appreciate your business and are very happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

September 28, 2018

Carey at Cherner Brothers Auto has made the car buying process SEAMLESS, a true professional. You can’t put a value on his knowledge of the car... business. He guided me to a Lexus LS460 that is BETTER than IDEAL. The car is in pristine condition at a great price. I’m very thankful to have found Carey and the team at Cherner Bros. I will always purchase my cars from Carey and continue to refer my friends and family. Thank you for a great experience!

Vanessa, thank you so much for your review. We are thankful that you chose us for your vehicle need. Enjoy your LS460 and please let us know how we ...can help you moving forward.

September 11, 2018

Just too good for words, very fair to deal with, went above and beyond meeting customer satisfaction! Carey and team made this deal happen, and even delivered... vehicle to my home town of Luray, Va..

Clint, thank you so much for leaving this review. We love that we were able to make this deal happen for you and that you enjoyed the process. Happ...y driving!

August 3, 2018

We recently purchased a used car and had a wonderful experience. Carey was extremely helpful and efficient. We were very happy with the whole experience... from start to finish and wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car here. Definitely recommend!

Megan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us!