Interstate Mitsubishi

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 59 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• August 20, 2016

Bought our 1st Outlander today...overall Great experience! Can't say enough about our salesman Josh Bowman...very helpful. We will be returning custom...ers...Thanks:)

November 23, 2016

I went and bought a new car for the first time and had no trouble at all. Josh Bowman made my experience there great and was very helpful. He told me ...everything I needed to know and answered all the questions I had. I will definitely be going back.

April 21, 2016

jason lindy is very helpful got us good fair trade in values on both of our vehicles finance department got us taken care of fairly quickly for buying... two cars and I am currently having issues with my fast key sensor but once again service is getting me in on a days notice overall very happy with my purchases from interstate Mitsubishi and would buy again

Chris and Asheley congratulations on your purchases and thank you so much for your loyalty!

March 10, 2016

It was a great experience buying from interstate Mitsubishi. They where great explained everything and very polite. I would recommend buying a car the...re which i already talked about it to several people.

November 6, 2015

First, let me say that the salesman I dealt with (Mike Dennington) was the kindest, most helpful car salesman I have ever dealt with. He gave me an ex...tremely good deal on my new 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander. In fact, it was so good, I traded in a 2011 Jeep with very low mileage to get the new Mitsubishi because I couldn't say no to the offer. I am extremely happy that I have a brand-new vehicle with a great warranty, and I know I wouldn't get this super deal anywhere else. Add to this that I get free inspections for the life of the car, they included fog lights for free, and I was able to cancel my AAA membership because they have roadside assistance that is comparable for no charge. Also, most importantly, Mike has helped me with any questions I have very quickly and efficiently. He even set up my Blue Tooth for me and continues to tell me he will help me with anything in the future, all I have to do is ask. I have purchased many cars during my lifetime. Buying a new vehicle has never been a great experience until I dealt with Mike Dennington and Interstate Mitsubishi in Erie, PA. I can't thank Mike and the dealership enough for making me feel like they really care about me, as a customer, and will back me up with great customer service for the life of my new car and any purchases I make in the future.

April 8, 2015

I bought an 07 mustang from Interstate Mitsubishi and it was the best car buying experience I've had. The sales team were all very nice and helpful. T...hey waisted no time with the paperwork and had me in the car of my dreams in no time at all. I would highly recommend taking the time to stop by if you are looking for a place with fast and friendly service who puts the customer needs first.

March 5, 2015

Overall, wonderful experience. I will buy my next car from Interstate Mitsubishi.

February 17, 2015

We love Interstate Mitsubishi! We have purchased two outlander sports and just upgraded to the new outlander. They sell a awesome product... No one ca...n match the warranty, dependability, comfort, or price like Mitsubishi. At interstate you will be treated fairly from everyone! If you don't drive a Mitsubishi you are missing out!!! Thanks everyone at interstate for keeping us happy:)

February 11, 2015

My wife and I bought a used car from Marc Curry. He was knowledgeable, friendly, professional and we made a good deal. What more could you ask for? Th...anks, Marc!

January 3, 2015

My wife and i have been researching new cars for about 2 months and test drove cars for about 6 weeks. one day we were going past interstate Mitsubish...i and decided to stop we never thought about a Mitsubishi before we saw the copper color 2015 outlander and had to test drive this suv was not on our top 3 list of cars to buy but we gave it a shot and wow Marc Curry sold us on this car we left that night and within next couple of days we went and test drove a Nissan Rogue and told the salesman to sell us this car ....he did no such thing just pretty much sat in the back and looked out of the window. Then we went back to Marc Curry and test drove the copper one again and Bam! we bought it Marc showed us everything we needed to know about this SUV ...we had an outstanding experience with all salesman and financial people we love our OUTLANDER and we are pleased with our research and test drives no SUV went without being driven...

Thank you Ron and Cyndi! Marc says he is looking forward to seeing you again!

Interstate Mitsubishi