New 888-869-3270 Dealer Website
Used 888-483-1130 Email Dealer
Service 866-929-2694

485 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Doral Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Adian Henriquez from Doral Lincoln

ADRIAN HENRIQUEZ WAS SO COURTEOUS, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL TO MY HUSBAND AND i. THE EXPERIENCE OF BUYING A NEW LINCOLN FROM DORAL WAS A GREAT AND A HAPPY ONE. I AM ENJOYING MY VEHICLE SO MUCH! THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING A GOOD AND PATIENCE LISTENER TO ALL OUR NEEDS. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! CARY & ROBERTO

Mrs. Cary and Mr. Roberto, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us at Doral Lincoln. Hearing back from our customers is much appreciated. If you need any assistance with your new vehicle, make sure you contact our service department to receive personalized attention - 888-695-1941. Take care!

• New Buyer

Rolando was excellent detailed, patient and a brand ambassador for your organization.

• Tania Mondol's experience purchasing a 2017 MKC.
    March 21, 2017

Doral Lincoln

I had a wonderful experience visiting Doral Lincoln to buy my new car. The sales rep, Eric Hormilla, made it an easy choice for me without pushing me. I could test-drive the car and he made sure I learned everything that has to do with the new technology. He went above and beyond to make me comfortable with my decision. He was knowledgeable and could always explain every question I had on finances, and car technology so I could feel at ease buying my new car. It was a smooth transaction. It was a great deal. He was outstanding.!!

Doral Lincoln

Thank you, it's wonderful to hear that you had an outstanding experience with us. Doral Lincoln is happy to have knowledgeable and patient staff to help our customers. A great deal and smooth transaction are important when you're eager to get into a new vehicle! We're here for you if you ever have any more questions for us.

• Hodge

Great service clean sorounding great staff affordable cars in great condition best car dealership I've been in and I visited 10 of them on my trip

It means a lot to us to hear that you had such a great experience with our team here at Doral Lincoln. Thank you so much for the kind words and we hope to see you again.

• Pleased

Above & beyond customer service! This is my 4th car with Lincoln Doral! Excellent group of employees!

Hi there, thanks so much for the rave review! We always love to hear from our long-term customers. It's such a pleasure to know our fantastic team has kept you coming back again and again! Already looking forward to your next purchase. All best!

• Happy with Carlos and service

love love love Carlos Viera. He's so helpful and kind.

love love love Carlos Viera. He's so helpful and kind.

It means lot to us to hear that Carlos has gone above and beyond your expectations! Doral Lincoln is proud to have Carlos on our team. Thank you for your feedback.

• 2017 Lincoln MKZ

I am very happy with and satisfied with muy experience ay doral Lincoln... would most definitely return!

Thank you for your positive review, Rogelio! We're glad to know that you had a satisfying experience with our friendly team at Doral Lincoln. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Take care.

• Doral Lincoln is the best!!

Bought a 2016 Lincoln Navigator from Doral Lincoln. Our salesman was Eddie Montoya. He was fantastic to work with!

Thank you for your 5-star review, John! Eddie and the rest of our team at Doral Lincoln were happy to assist you with your awesome, new Navigator. We appreciate your positive feedback and we know you will enjoy your new vehicle! Have a great day.

• Lincoln Navigator L 2015

They always exceed your expectations. Great customer service

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Jessica! We look forward to seeing you again!

They always exceed your expectations. Great customer service

They are very nice, friendly and the service is really good and fast.

They are very nice, friendly and the service is really good and fast.

Thanks for the lovely comments, Yuricet! Our friendly and efficient service team is dedicated to providing you with the help and answers you're looking for every time you walk through our doors. We look forward to seeing you back at Doral Lincoln soon!