New 866-984-1030 Dealer Website
Used 866-984-1025 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-1061

• York Automotive Experience

Joe Lewis and Nolan Crum were great to work with and felt honest in their actions towards finding the best vehicle and conditions for me.

• Drove 2 hours... worth the drive!

I drove two hours to pick up my Ram, which Lauren Karle assisted me with for weeks. She was extremely diligent about getting back with me in a timely manner, overtly professional, and made the process as quick and easy as a car purchase can be.

• York sales

I had a fantastic buying experience. I will recommend Lauren Karle to any of my friends or family looking to buy a new vehicle. She text me multiple pictures of the Buick I purchased. She took my information early the day i picked the car up, so things would go a little faster for me. She responded to all of my questions in a very prompt manner by both text and call. I hope all of my future car buying experiences go as smoothly as this one has. I will be a return customer of York.

• York dodge Lauren karle

Lauren karle was nothing short of amazing today!! She's helped me for what days straight getting things figured out and has put me in a nicer safer car!! She is the go to lady for your car needs!!

• Todd, Corey and Bryce, i love my 2012 Audi!

We're so glad you had an excellent experience. We enjoyed working with you! Enjoy your new Audi!

I can't say enough about York Chrysler! Todd, Corey & Bryce went above & beyond for us. It's been several years since we have purchased a vehicle. I traded my 2000 GMC Safari Van. She was with me since 2004. Our 2001 Chevy Blazer had couple years. Thank you soo much. Teresa Rogers

• Love our 08 g6

We're so happy to hear that! We strive to go above and beyond to help our customers acquire the things they need. Thank you for your business!

We had issues with a employer about getting a couple papers we needed Lauren K called everyday and helped us so much in our process we are so greatfull she was there helping... She as there for every step. ¿

• Just Bought A Ram

Great people to work with will go above and beyond to help you out in any way possible and meet the needs of you as the customer.! Nick and Nolan made the whole entire process simple and easy, and very non stressful. Great Experience!!!!!!

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience! We will do what we can to lower the stress for our customers, and make it as exciting as possible. Thank you for your kind words!

• Awesome Customer Service/ Great Experience

We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We thrive to make this process as fun and exciting as possible!

Very nice dealership!! Our Sales rep was Chase. He was very polite and full of humor and was easy to talk to when we went to purchase our Honda Odyssey. Honestly everyone here was friendly. Even the finance guy had a great sense of humor. These guy will definitely go the extra mile to make you happy.