Thrifty Car Sales - Rogers

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• great people and customer service

Awesome customer service. We drove 5 hours to purchase a vehicle and would do it again. The were a pleasure to do business with. A great car buying experience.

We all want to Thank You for the Trust You showed by Driving such a Long Distance to Purchase your Vehicle from us here at Thrifty Car Sales-Rogers. We know you had many places much closer & Local to your Home to do Business with and we Appreciate You & Your Wife for your Time. If we can be of any Assistance to you in the Future, Please just give us a call. Happy Motoring & Thank You Again as it was our Pleasure to be of service to you!!

• very nice service. i appreciated Sergios help find

Great job helping me find the perfect truck for my family.

Great job helping me find the perfect truck for my family.

• Great experience.

Customer service was great. Helped us find the vehicle we were looking for at a great price. Easy negotiating and respectable. An overall great experience.

• WONDERFUL PLACE OF BUSINESS GREAT PEOPLE..

GREAT PLACE CLEAN FACILITY, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL PEOPLE PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM THEM AND I LOVE IT.. GEORGE WAS SO EASY TO TALK TO AND WORK WITH. HE MADE MY BUYING PROCESS SO EASY... MADE ME FEEL LIKE WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS AND KEEPED A SMILE ON MY FACE.. I DID NOT FEEL LIKE EVERYTHING HE WAS SAYING ABOUT THE VEHICLE WAS SCRIPTED, MORE LIKE IF HE WAS THE ONE IN THE BUYING PROCESS WITH ME. EXPLAINED FEATURES OF THE VEHICLE AS FAR AS WHAT THEY DID AND WHAT THEY WERE FOR. MAKING A DECISION WAS A PIECE OF CAKE.. QUICK PROCESS EASY GOING STAFF AND THERE CAT WAS SO CUTE!!!! ID REFER THEM TO MORE PEOPLE AND I WILL REPEAT BUSINESS AGAIN WITH THEM

Both "Screamer" the Cat & George Thank You for Confidence in Buying your Vehicle from us here at Thrifty. Our Thrifty Philosophy is to Keep it Simple & Treat Customers with the Great Respect they Reserve and for "Screamer the Cat" a lot of Petting works well! Thank You Again for taking the time to post a comment.

• Customer

Very informative. Great customer service. Financing was easy Worked within my needs, and budget

We want to Thank You for Purchase & for the Nice Comments. It Truly was our Pleasure!

• Nice People to do Business With

Nice Friendly Family people, Sergio was very knowledgeable and helpful with showing all the bells and whistles on the new cars. Melissa and "screamer" the cat were friendly and purrrrrrrfect ~ Gregg is a businessman all the way, what he tells you is what you get. The facts and no runaround. They have clean low mileage used cars and suv's that have been checked out and brought up to thrifty specs for their warranty program and they have the carfax there for you to see, nothing hidden or misreprresented here, and their asking price was fair.

We all want to Thank you (including screamer the Cat)so Much for your Great Review!! Looking forward to your Next Thrifty Purchase!! Sincerely, the Entire Staff!!

• 2009 Chevy Traverse

I JUST TRADE IN MY 2005 NISSAN PATHFINDER FOR A SUPER NICE 2009 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE AT THRIFTY CAR SALES IN ROGERS. THANKS

We Thank You for the Review and most of all Your Business!

We Thank You for the Review and most of all Your Business!

• 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA

I WAS SHOPPING FOR SECOND CAR ,FOUND THIS CAR AND MADE DEAL WITH THRIFTY CAR SALES, MADE GREAT DEAL. JLM.

Thank You Sir for the 5 Stars! Please accept our 10 Star Rating to you for the pleasurable customer experience. We are glad you found the "Right" car for you!.

• Denise R.

The service people at Thrifty are kind and non-pressure in sales attitude.

Denise we Thank You for your Business and wish many Happy Miles with Sunny Days to enjoy that Sunroof. Sergio

The service people at Thrifty are kind and non-pressure in sales attitude.

• 2008 GMC Acadia

I was actively looking for roughly 120 days for this type of vehicle that had the options in addition to the competitive price! Gregg and Sergio, went out of their way and stayed late for my family to take possession of this vehicle as we had to drive from Springfield, Mo to Rogers. Gentlemen, thank you......It was a pleasure! With three drivers in the family..........soon to be four I'm sure I will be looking again in the near future and I will be looking you guys up!

David, we appreciate you making the drive down from Springfield. Thank you so much for your business. It was a pleasure meeting your family. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again, Sergio