Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep of Lakewood

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 676 reviews

676 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep of Lakewood from DealerRater.com

• December 2, 2016

I'm 65 years old and have purchased 100's (that's right, 100's) of vehicles in my life. Pine Belt Jeep is by far the best I've ever dealt with. Matt L...avender and Tommy Bowen are fabulous people...patient, available, willing and with a sense of humor. I test drove a few vehicles and whined and groaned about pulling the trigger and those two guys just put up with me the whole time. Finally I decided on a Grand Cherokee and we can to a mutually agreeable deal....no hassle...just basically told them what worked for me and BAMMMM!. it was done. Unfortunately, a few days later I had an unforeseen event occur which changed my circumstances considerably. I called Tommy and Matt and , together with management I assume, this dealership bailed me out! Matt Lavender, you are awesome and Pine Belt Jeep will be my life time dealership. Thank you for all you did, and to people reading this review, just buy your next vehicle here. These fine people deserve your business.

That is so great to hear, thank you so much for writing this we appreciate the feedback!

June 20, 2018

I came in to buy a new vehicle for my business and left extremely happy! Chris and Steve were very easy to work with! They made me feel at home and we...re not pushy at all! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or preowned vehicle!

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for the kind words, and recommendation.

June 19, 2018

Came in with very low expectations. Was a bit upside down on my current lease. Really didn???t think I would be able to make a deal in my price range.... But somehow they pulled off the impossible. Great bunch of guys, no high pressure or stress. Just wanted to make a deal happen that worked for everybody. Highly recommended

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Great to hear, thank you for sharing!

Ahmed Kandil

Certified Product Specialist

June 19, 2018

Lisa was truly helpful. I had a few questions about trading in my Jeep and she went above my expectations to get all my questions answered!

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

She is absolutely one of the best, thank you!

June 19, 2018

Lisa and Ahmed where great in seeing that i was a happy customer thanks and i will keep on coming back for my next purchase

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for the kind words.

June 19, 2018

Found a truck online. Test drove it, liked it. Lisa was my sales person. She answered all of my questions and showed me the features that my truck ...has

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Just what we like to hear, Thank You.

June 18, 2018

First off I want to start off by saying my salesman Brian C is the best ..I called him about a trade I had didn't know if I could trade it in cause I ...had a few payments left..He told me bring it in between him and the Manger Matt L I was in a new Jeep Compass within 2 hours These 2 guys are great people to do business with ..No games at all.. I will refer these guys to anyone looking for a Vehicle...What I liked the most there were No Games No Bs ..

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

I am happy to hear they were able to work with your circumstances. Congratulations.

June 18, 2018

Dominick our salesman was amazing. I had my 7 year old son and not only did he help my fiance and I both get into a new Cherokee at a great price for ...us, he gave my son pizza, cookies, and ice cream and made the process that much better. He went far above and beyond and took down the stereotypes of car salesmen that I have ever previously had. I???ll be going to him and Pine Belt for any vehicle purchases forever.

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for the kind words, very nice to hear.

June 17, 2018

I came in to trade my vehicle for a new one. I was dealing with Dominick for a lease on a new Jeep. About an hour in, my fiance and his son came in to... also trade in and lease a Jeep. What could have been a very lengthy, awful process for a child was made 100% better by Dominick's attention. He continually checked on our 7 year old and brought him treats. Besides working out a great deal for both the adults, the kid was happy too!

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you very much for your kind words, and sharing your experience with us.

June 13, 2018

Came in regretting the visit as I hate buying cars because of the bad experiences i had before but after dealing with Chris and Ahmad i have to say th...at this is the best experience I've had in my life. Will definitely come back here for my next car.

Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thank you for expressing how we changed your perspective on the car buying process.