Volkswagen of Bridgewater

Used 888-451-7449 Email Dealer
Service 888-257-2131

2.7
  • Outstanding dealership

We met with Rick Coppola sales rep and went over what we were looking for in a Volkswagen. Rick was very knowledgeable and patience and went out of his way to help us get the vehicle that we wanted. We testdrived several models before we made our decision and was never pressured. Rick introduced us to John the manager of Open Road VW, he accommodated us with everything we wanted and more. My wife and I highly recommend this dealership and you will be pleasantly surprised. We went to several other Volkswagen dealership and compare their service and this one is by far the best and that's why we chosed Open Road Volkwagon in Bridgewater.

• Matkup

If you don't mind paying WAY over sticker price and getting a crappy internet rate on a lease? This is the place for you.

• Too many hidden fees

Too many hidden fees. Make sure you agree on the extra fees before you leave the door of your house. They make you pay for everything over there.

• Great staff

The service was great. The sales staff was very knowledgeable. I will be sure to tell all my family and friends about this dealership.

• Too many hidden fees

Make sure you read the fine print before going there!!! Advertised price was no where near actual price after all of the "dealer installed upgrades", destination charges for a used car? And doc fees that where through the roof.

• Avoid This VW Dealer

Went to VW of Bridgwater today to get the rear shocks looked at since they were out. (The car bounces in the rear and wobbles at highway speeds.) After waiting at VW, I was told there was nothing wrong with the rear shocks on my 2013 GTI. On a side note, my personal VW mechanic of 10 years showed me what was wrong when I had my car into him for maintenance. The new tires were already showing signs of cupping due to the faulty rear shocks. I mentioned this to the VW of Bridgewater service manager and was then told to follow him to the service bay. We spoke with the VW mechanic and he agreed that the car did indeed bounce in the rear and wobbled at highway speeds but that the warranty repair would not be carried out due to the fact that the tires were not the original tires. Yes, the Volkswagen mechanic agreed that the car bounced in the rear and wobbled at highway speeds but the warranty repair of the rear shocks would not be carried out due to the simple fact that the worn tires had been replaced with new tires. In addition to this pathetic excuse to avoid a warranty repair on their part, they charged me $140 to look at my car only to tell me they would not grant a warranty repair. Needless to say, they will not be getting my business anymore.

• Great experience with Volkswagen in bridge water

My experience purchasing a car with Volkswagen in bridgewater was very professional and fast. I felt very comfortable sealing a deal after my salesman Marcus Jerman answered every question I had and gave me exactly what I was looking for, I did not feel pushed to get anything else

• Outstanding Dealership

I traded in my Subaru Forrester for a pre-owned 2013 Passat SE at Open Road VW. My salesman Chris B. and the management team made the process smooth from start to finish. The car is excellent. I found the car online and made the 90 minute trip from my home in the Hudson Valley, NY to Bridgewater, NJ. It was well worth it in all respects. This is a quality dealership from sales to service. They get my strongest recommendation. My next VW will undoubtedly be purchased from Open Road.

• 2012 Jetta - Great service

This is the second used car I have purchased at Open Road. Chris Biank is a pleasure to do business with. The process was quick and easy and the price was fair. The loan approval process and paperwork was simple. a few days later my daughter lost a hub cap - one phone call, no hassles it was replaced immediately and at no cost. I would recommend Chris and Open Road to anyone. Thank you!

• Way to go Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater!!!

Way to go Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater!!! What a great dealership to buy a used car from! I surprised my daughter with a certified pre-owned VW Jetta on her 17th Birthday. Paperwork process was seamless. Staff was a real pleasure to deal with throughout the selection and purchase process. They listened to what I wanted to buy and made buying the best and safest car option within my price range. Way to go Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater!!!