Volkswagen of Bridgewater

4.1
  • Fantastic service department

My car was towed In last week and I dealt directly with the service manager Sita. It was great to hear that a majority of my repairs were covered under warranty. I love the free loaner car and they even detailed the vehicle for me. Great overall experience, 5 star treatment all the way.

• Somewhat disappointed

Went in to look at used Jetta Sportswagen. Felt salesperson was a little over-eager, and was somewhat turned off by his disparaging remarks about other dealers. Was contacted again by dealership on another car, but when I quickly responded, I was told that the 2nd car was already sold.

• No complaints!

Great team! Great Service! No complaints! Will recommend to anyone thinking about buying a VW!

• Amazing

Got an amazing deal on a jetta lease at this dealership. Anthony was great and hilarious!

• Great experience!

From the sales team to the service department, my whole experience with this dealership has been nothing but easing to the mind. Great job!

• Fantastic deal!

Just bought a 2017 GLI from this dealer, they matched every other dealers lowest deal. Fantastic service, i wouldnt have written a review if i wasnt this impressed with what i got compared to other deals online.

• Great sales team!

Got an online price from Paul Rubin and was honored with no hidden fees when i walked in the door. From my experience car dealerships like to hide fees and try to bump up the price, but shopping at a big dealership like Open Road VW they didnt try to pull a fast one on me! Roy was great!

• Funny staff, pressure free

I had to hit them for the facility since the place looks a little dated but other than that these guys were class acts. Paul Rubin the internet manager honored the price and we were in and out with our new car In what felt like an hour. I noticed a scratch at time of delivery and they offered to repair It free of charge.

• Great sales staff , no games

3 years ago my husband and I leased a vehicle from Open Road Volkswagon and the experience wasn't great but the price was to good to pass up. Since my lease was up I thought I would give them another shot and I'm glad I did. I managed to actually lower my payment but I was more Impressed with the management change . The place just looks more professional and the staff couldn't be any more helpful.

• Great Experience with the Sales team!

Got a great deal from this dealership! Went to buy a beetle for my daughter and felt like these salesmen were really trying to get my daughter her picture perfect car! Thanks!