This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Very pleasant expirience

Kristy, Glad we could help in your time of need. Enjoy your car. Hope your niece returns to purchase when she is old enough.

I went into this as an emergency situation. My previous car broke down and I needed a new one ASAP! They listened to my situation and were very straight forward. No "sales ploys" at all. Overall a very wonderful expirience! I left with more of a car I could imagine that will last me for a very long time! Not to mention everyone played with my 1 year old niece like we were family! I highly recommend this dealership!

• Not a happy customer as of today.

My wife and I bought a 2011 Jeep Compass from Singh auto, from what we looked at it had a perfect car fax until today, had to take it in for inspection only to find out it had body work done to the whole right side. Will never buy another vehicle from them.

• Exceeded Customer Satisfaction

It is a pleasure to have our car purchased at this place. Al have been very helpful in answering our concerns, he is very good in all the dealings with what we wanted. The service exceedingly meet my expectations. Definitely, if need be we'll come back into this dealership for another car and will recommend with our peers. Truly, a hassle-free experience for me purchasing a car. Thanks to Al and Singh Autoworld. :)

• hunydai Sonata

the service was great. five star. enjoyed the time coming here three times in one week. planning on coming here again

• Service with a Smile

Pretty pleasant experience. 3rd time buying a car, and this time was the least stressful. Russ was a decent and honest salesman, and the cars were of great quality. No scams or coverups. Fair prices. Nice cars. Would definitely buy from here again, and maybe in 2-3 years, probably will.

• Great place, great selection

Paulie was extra helpful with me purchasing my vehicle. I was in and out in no time.

Thank You Michael, We apperciate your business here at singh. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

• great customer service

Thank You Jane, We apperciate and value your business here at Singh. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and are happy with your purchase.

I recently purchased a 2012 honda accord at singh auto world and these guys are great Paulie did great in helping me pick a vehicle and the finance manager did his best to get me a great interest rate i will recommend this place to everyone thanks guys.

• Quick and easy! Great Service!

Came to Singh to buy my first car and I found EXACTLY what I wanted. The staff is really nice and their cars are in excellent condition. Russ worked with me to find me the best deal as far as a loan goes, he was a big help and very nice! I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Great Service!

I bought a great used (might as well be new) car with low mileage and great features for an amazing deal. The dealership was willing to work with me on pricing, and they answered any and all questions I had about the car, paperwork, and requirements for purchasing. I couldn't be more happy with my vehicle. Be sure you to talk to Russ! -- he's great.

• Affordable clean vehicles

Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business again. We are happy to hear that your car buying experience with us was a good one.

My wife and I have purchased two cars from Singh Bethlehem location and both times no drawn out discussions or hidden pricing issues. Our most recent purchase we dealt with Larry Gebert. No pressure or any other typical tactics out of the fast talking Salesman handbook. We took our Mazda on a road trip to Maryland and it performed to specifications, great mpg, good handling and good pickup.