Philpott Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

One visit and done!!

Always an easy process, especially when I now what I want! I go in, sign off on the paperwork, go through finance and we are done!!

Dealer response

Lisa Fiorenza, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Philpott Pre-Owned Super Center!

Ford F150

Very likely, actually I already did recommend phillpott

Dealer response

Edgar, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Thanks Adam & Josh

Great place & Great People ! Adam worked with me and got me in a pretty awesome car & Josh made financing easy !! Definitely my home to buying cars from now on !

Dealer response

Alissa, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Philpott Ford. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Safe travels!

Oil change

Everything went smooth. Nice friendly staff . Quick service and nice guy that dropped me to work. Thank you!

Dealer response

Arlene Thomas, we are so happy to read such a great review about Philpott Pre-Owned Super Center!

Car Service

Brought my car in they for oil change, and called me when it was ready plus they picked up to bring me to the dealership

Dealer response

Lazonia Thomas, we are so happy to read such a great review about Philpott Pre-Owned Super Center!

Excellent overall

Very professional and to the point. I maintain my vehicle so when I feel that it needs to be serviced, they are always my first phone call. Facility was clean and not too cold, it was great. I actually used my time spent there to do college work. They also offer a shuttle to bring you to where you need to be. Overall, excellent.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review of your recent experience with us!

Great Dealership You Will Be Recommending

I continue to get great service from Philpott Ford. If you want to purchase a vehicle then see Adam Carter or Brunson Ableson. I am sure all of the salesmen will give you the best deal, but these two I have worked with and they are great people to deal with. Bob Thewman, the general manger, e-mailed me to make sure everything was going okay. I speak my mind and I am not influenced by anyone. I told them about a bad service experience I had a few years ago with their service department and they listened and took care of it. That is how responsive they are to the people. This dealership takes the concerns of their patrons very seriously. This dealership should be your first stop when shopping for a vehicle and after you have haggled with other dealerships you will come back to Philpott Ford.

Dealer response

Harvey White, we are glad we could help!

service

As good as it could be. The parts/service lady was very friendly and helpful and the service was complete in 45 minutes as estimated. The waiting area, also nice, had reading material or tv to keep you occupied. Very comfortable seats too. All good

Dealer response

Leo, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

1.0

Worst buying experience ever

Philpott Toyota in Nederland could possibly have the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I spent 45 minutes on the lot looking at 4 runner and were never approached by anyone in sales. We went to the showroom and were never offered any help.Sales personnel was playing on their phones behind their desks and never did more than just look at me. When I went back outside drove to the back to take a look at the other tundras nobody came, finally as I was leaving I noticed another customer of different ethnicities get punctual help as I watch from the neighboring parking lot

Dealer response

Ryan, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (844) 338-8964 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

GREAT SERVICE!!

The service department is always on point and courteous. They are constantly busy and working hard every time I go to the dealership. They are always helpful and reassuring when someone has a question or concern. This is why I return to Ford service anytime I need something done to my vehicle - because they are dependable and reliable. Thank you for your service!!

Dealer response

Lisa, thanks for the review! We love hearing from our guests about their amazing experiences!