Philpott Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

2017 Explorer

We really appreciate our relationship with Philpott.

Dealer response

Carl, thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to read our team meets your highest standards. We are thrilled to have your as our loyal guests!

4.5

jnsherman85@gmail.com

Everyone was very nice and helpful. They got my suv fixed as fast as they could.

Dealer response

Thanks for the positive rating! If there was anything we could have done differently to make your visit a five star experience please let us know next time we see you! Take care!

Warranty Work

I had to have warranty work done on my car, even though I did not buy the car from Phillpot, they were able go get me in promptly. The big job was not completed in one day, they offered a rental which I did not take right away, but agreed to one since the car was staying over the holiday. Car runs great and the service team was friendly. The only thing that needs improvement is them answering their phone. I was put in Q 4 times and finally gave up and had to call back later.

Dealer response

Nancy, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to read our team took great care of you during your service visit. We apologize our phone lines were busy and we are working on making the process smoother.

2.5

Service Dept. at Philpot Ford

Took my F150 in to service dept. for oil change and tire rotation about 10:45 A.M. There was 1 car ahead of me and 2 people in the waiting room when I arrived I didn't get my truck back until almost 5 o'clock with no reason given why it took so long. I will not be going back!

Dealer response

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We hold ourselves to a high standard of fast efficient service and we're disappointed to hear that your experience with us did not reflect this. Please give us a call at (844) 338-8964 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Philpott makes buying vehicles easy.

Superb salesman and excellent managament and financial process. I will buy my next vehicle from Philpott Ford.

Dealer response

Ryan, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

1.0

Service Department

I called to have a strut replaced that was bent and the girl who answered had no clue what she was doing. After I would ask something she would say ?umm I don?t know can you hold on?. Then they tell me that it is a specialty part and they needed to order it and that I would have to pay for the part before it was ordered. I understand that part but then she precedes to tell me that I need to pay for the labor before they ordered the part as well. This doesn?t make any sense to me. After being put on hold several times i tell them to go ahead. When told to pay I asked if I could give them my credit card number to pay over the phone cuz I live over 45 min away and they say no you have to pay in person. I have paid for repairs before over the phone with my credit card before and now it?s a problem. The sales department was great but the service has gone downhill cuz it used to be great. It will use another Hyundai dealer next time. When my Toyota went into the shop at the Toyota dealership it was a great experience. Don?t know howthe Hyundai service dept can be so different from the Toyota service dept. Extremely disappointed customer.

Dealer response

Drew, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will speak with our team about your service visit. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss further.

Ford Fiesta and F150

Mark Fiorenza is awesome!! We made a phone call, told him what we wanted and price and he made it happen for my daughters first owned vehicle. He Absolutwly made it happen again with my wife?s 2017 F150 and she had a lot of specifics she wanted and Mark made it happen again!! We will always use Mark and Philpott Ford

Dealer response

Joel, thank you for the praise. We are delighted to read Mark met your highest standards while you shopped for two vehicles for your family. We wish them them many miles of memories.

Great service

Easy buying experience great hassle free service!!!

Dealer response

Christopher, thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to read our team made your experience exceptional!

1.0

Looked for a used truck here

Worst dealership I have ever been too. I have bought many vehicles. The used car manager wouldn't even take 2 minutes to talk to me. DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM THIS PLACE. Darrin Bye the way I had cash to buy the truck I wanted.

Dealer response

Darrin, we are disappointed to learn of the situation you have described. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us at (844) 338-8964 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Philpott Ford

New truck

Kendall took great care of me and my family, we lost everything from the damage of Hurricane Harvey and he helped us get a great deal and back on our feet,or shall I say Wheels... thanks !!

Dealer response

John, thank you for the wonderful review. We will pass your praise along to Kendall. He will be proud to read he met your highest standards while you and your family shopped for a new vehicle. Although the circumstances for needed a new vehicle were not ideal, we are honored to have been able to help you. Best, Philpott Motors Team.