Philpott Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Thank you, Adam Carter!

Philpott Ford, especially Adam Carter, never disappoints. Two new Philpott vehicles in one month prove that we are diehard fans. Thank you for your commitment to excellent service. We love our Superduty F-250 and Escape Titanium!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Denise. We are thrilled to read our team met your highest standards. We will pass your praise along to Adam. We wish you many miles of memories.

Awesome

Awesome. Customer service.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dealer response

Drew, thank you for the lovely review. We are proud our team met your highest standards.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

I had a great experience at Phillipott. The staff was very friendly and professional and I am well pleased with my vehicle. I will definitely recommend Phillipott Ford Collision Center.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to read our team took great care of you, Berlinsia!

Sales and service

My salesman Brunson made sure all items were taken care of and completed properly before getting vehicle back to me. Very pleased

Dealer response

James, we are happy to read Brunson made your car-buying experience exceptional. We will pass your appreciation along to him. Thank you for shopping with us!

Thank you!!

The service was professional and the work was completed in a timely manner with a job well done.

Dealer response

Thank you, Barbara! We are happy our team took great care of you during your service visit.

Philott ford

Great service,great salesperson, overall great experience would recommend to everyone

Dealer response

Robert, thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to read our team took great care of you.

2017 Toyota Highlander

During the process of purchasing my new Highlander, our salesman Mark Fiorenza was professional, courteous, and very helpful. He made sure to answer all of our questions and never made us feel pressured to buy. He made us feel very comfortable and seemed to genuinely care about our feelings during the entire process. I would highly recommend Mark Fiorenza to anyone going to Philpott to buy a vehicle.

Dealer response

Denise, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to read you love your new Highlander! We will pass your praise along to Mark. He will be honored to hear your kind words.

PHILPOTT has what you need, want and dream about!

When we go to Philpott Motors in Nederland, TX it is always an easy purchase - it takes a little time of course, but we are in and out. We knew what we wanted so that made the decision a little easier for us. Great service, great people, great deals!

Dealer response

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Philpott Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Safe travels!

BeauGilbert

The service was fantastic!! Everyone was very helpful! Mark Fiorenza was great! He helped me out a lot and I owe him a BIG thank you! Jason Powell in finance was very helpful as well!

Dealer response

Beau, we will pass your praise along to Mark and Jason! Thank you for the wonderful review and we wish you many miles of memories.

Philpot Ford Service Dept.

It was not my first rodeo with Philpot! They always do first class top notch work! I dropped my truck off on a Wednesday afternoon around 3 and Sharon Thomas in the service department called me around 4:30 and told me the problem and gave me the price to fix it just like I requested. I gave them the green light for the work and it was repaired and back in my driveway at 11:00 the next morning!! Always helpful and friendly service at Philpot Ford, definitely will be back, maybe to get a new truck when the time comes!!

Dealer response

Jason, thank you for the review. We are happy to read our team took great care of your during your service visit. We are honored to have your trust and business.