Loman Auto Sales and Service

3.2
Average based on 13 reviews.
  • Misrepresented Vehicle

I took my vehicle in to a Nissan dealership to trade it in and was told that the model is not an SL but an S. I was financed for a vehicle I did not purchase. I am going to an attorney.

• MY SECOND PURCHASE

This was my family's THIRD purchase from LOMAN'S AUTO. We got a Kia Optima, a darn good buy with minimal down time spent in the dealership. If you go in already knowing exactly what you can afford and monthly payments in mind; trust me they do their best to accommodate you. Donald and Christian are extremely knowledgeable about their choice of cars, and even make suggestions on what car will suit your needs and payment arrangements. Nice experience all around.

• Great Service

I Had the best experience for my first time getting a car Donald worked with me and made sure I left with a car

• very impressed!

Very professional, caring and knowledgeable! Elvin knows how to treat customers! Finance worked very hard to get a deal that was good for us! Our needs were listened to and we left with a great car and had a great experience.

• poor service ,

do not go to this dealer .true is very poor services and they do not care about the client,

• Great service, warm welcome, expert customer servi

I am very much satisfied with this dealer. They have excellent customer service, I will surely recommend to my friends and family.

• Great service

Excellent service provided by mr. Khalid. I will surely recommend to my friends and family. I am satisfied by the customer service.

• Great Customer Service,knowledgeable & profesional

I must say, I was very skeptical going into Lomans auto sales in Woodbridge because of the negative reviews. I'm glad I didn't allow what others thought deter me from walking through Those doors. From initial contact with Devin to the end of my purchase with Max I was very pleased. Their customer service was impeccable. I walked into the dealership on the defense so I kind of had an attitude approaching the situation. My sales person was Max Aquino and from the time I walked in until the time I left, he was a true professional, though I gave him attitude in the beginning. Max immediately changed my attitude with his infectious personality. He answered every question I had with poise and knowledge of everything and if he didn't know he found out for me. I don't have perfect credit and I was turned down numerous times for cars cheaper than what I purchased. My payments are under 400.00 dollars a month for a 2012 vehicle and theywork with you for a down payment. Not to mention my down payment was almost nothing. I appreciate the fact that Max did not allow my negative approach in the beginning to alter who he is. A professional.

• No customer service and misbehave

I feel these people don't know the meaning of customer. No respect for women's.....

• VERY WELCOMED AND GREAT SALESMAN

I would like to share how of a satisfy customer i am of Loman auto. My sales person was Awesome, we had previously had talked before coming to dealership so he was total aware of what i was looking for. When i got there he had everything ready for me, he gave me the option of 2 colors of nissans to see and had them up front waiting for me. Felt like VIP. I must say he is an asset to dealership and i will continue to buy my cars at Loman Auto. Thank You well satisfied customer.