Loman Auto Sales and Service

13 reviews

June 25, 2013

After being turned away from Major World for being a first time car buyer I called Loman and spoke to Christine who couldn't have been more helpful or... friendly. I made an appointment for later that day and the salesman, Zane Ali, was all ready and waiting for me. My experience with Major World had left a bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't too optimistic about my chances of driving away with a car but Zane and Jack, the Senior Finance Manager, did a great job of reassuring me that they would do their best to make it happen. They were true to their word and I am now the happy and proud owner of a 2012 Ford Escape, which I have to say is in immaculate condition, they even detailed the car and put gas in it before I drove away. My experience at Lomans was a positive one, Zane was patient, knowledgeable and, quite frankly, very honest. They have a nice selection of vehicles to choose from and all of the used cars we saw looked brand new. 2 other customers also drove off in new cars while we were there so as far as I could tell they do what they say "everybody drives". I would definitely recommend this car dealership.

May 9, 2013

web site says for the people....no credit , bad credit, banged up credit, bankruptcy, you drive..not true...there just like any other dealership...which... is take you for your money....i went there and all they keep asking is what they want me to but down...and if your credit is bad they need a co.sign...guess that sign or side 100% credit approval is a lie...dont waist your time "people"..

March 19, 2012

Extreme rude and poor service try finding some other car dealership