Super Car Motors DBA Riverdale Motors

• excellent service

Customer service was fantastic anytime I need a car I will always come here, make sure to speak berlin he'll always hook you up

• manual vs automatic transmisson

Went to look at a car advertised as 6-speed manual transmission. It was (a) not the car in the ad and (b) an automatic which the guy tried to tell me I could drive like a stick using the automatic. ??? Very disappointing.

• Great follow customer service

A team that gets you the car and service that you want. A working team that makes sure that your car and price are in line with your dreams.

• excellence service

Good customer service. Very kind people. Service is quick.

Good customer service. Very kind people. Service is quick.

• EXCELLENT

GREAT PEOPLE , GREAT SALES MEN !! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND COMING TO SUPER CAR MOTORS ! I LOVE MY NEW ALTIMA !!

• good service

They give me multiple options, good service, good people

They give me multiple options, good service, good people

• great service

Great service will buy again. Five star service was greeted at the door car was clean and fully serviced

• great service,

Very good , Grateful for helping me get my car and for helping me choose one

Very good , Grateful for helping me get my car and for helping me choose one

• amazing experience and excellent service

The process was super simple and easy. They made the experience fun and stress free. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who's looking into buying a car. Thank you super car motors and thanks to Berlin who help us out in choosing this car!

• Good experience

They worked with me help me finance my first car which was in excellent condition. Give them a call and ask for Berlin.