Hollywood Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
1382 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hollywood Kia from DealerRater.com
  • horrible service time wasters!!!

Very bad service these people ask for your information and never get back to you at all I applied like 2 weeks ago they ask for my info and never got ...back I call and they say they will call me back but never do! Time wasters, be aware if they say they submitted your app and you will get a reply within 45 mins nothing will ever happen or they probably never even submitted it in the first place and if your case is with Daren well good luck!

Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words about Hollywood Kia :) Please come back and see us again for all your service needs and FREE c...ar washes too. Our Rawsome Food Cafe will be opening soon too so make sure to check it out ! www.hollywoodkia.com

• Mo more KIAS for me.

My worst experience ever I have bought 9 kias thru out the years,right now their is 4 kias park in front of my house by February all 4 kias will be re...placed with HONDAS.Hollywood Kia really turn me off.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I have been hired to help. Can I call you?

• Excelent Experience

Very nice experience. The salesman Mr Carlton was very attentious. Highly recomended

Thanks very much for this VERY KIND review. We appreciate you! Please say hi when you come back for service or for a smoothie in our new RAWSOME cafe ...:) Have a wonderful day ! VIEW AND EDIT

• Miss yolette

excellent with great experience with the employee, very professional and very personable. explain details. i would recommend this team to any one. i w...as please and satisfied with the whole process to the end. Car was given in excellent condition and driving experience is very good.

• Lied on pricing

Was told the morning of 12/29/17 to travel from west coast FL to come see the car. Upon arrival I was told the car was in the body shop and couldn’t ...see it. After contacting another dealership associated with Hollywood kia (same owner) I was told it was not in the body shop and I can come test drive. The car was in the condition as advertised and i would have bought it. The catch was they now were asking $1,899 more then the price they told me to get me to drive 3 hours to come buy it...Thanks for wasting my time. Do youself a favor and dont waste your time here. Plenty of better & honest and businessmen/women in hollywood selling cars for the real advertised price

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I'm working to improve exactly these types of issues. Can I reach out to you?

• Lillian is Awesome

I went to Kia because of Joe he sent me to Lillian ans she got me into my first ever brand new Kia! She treated me so good, I've sent 3 friends who'v...e purchased from her. Lillian is an asset to Kia. Thank you Joe. ps: The cafe there is great too!

Thank you so much for sharing this positive review! We really appreciate it :) Remember when you refer a customer to Hollywood Kia and they purchase ...a new car - you receive $100 ! Thanks again and ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE!

• Review

I met with salesperson Carlton H. He was fabulous and I got a fabulous deal

Thank you so much for sharing this positive review :) We appreciate it very much! Remember when you refer a customer to Hollywood Kia and they buy a ...car, you receive $100 :) Thanks again and ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE !!

• Car lease

We had a great experience at Hollywood Kia, they gave us a great deal on a lease for Kia Sedona, our salesman Carlton was awesome, he was not pushy, t...rust worthy, and very helpful.

Thank you for sharing this positive review :) We appreciate it very much. Remember when you refer a customer to Hollywood Kia, and they buy a car, yo...u receive $100. Thanks again - ENJOY THE NEW RIDE!

• Best service ever!!!

I had a wonderful experience . My sales guy Carlton was so efficient. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you so much for sharing this kind and positive feedback :) We appreciate you!

• No help

Worst service ever everyone is going to call back but never do guess they don't really have the used cars they say they do. Will go somewhere else

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I'd like to help. Please email me at abby@hollywoodkia.com

Hollywood Kia