Hollywood Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
1383 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hollywood Kia from DealerRater.com
  • horrible service time wasters!!!
    July 22, 2017

Very bad service these people ask for your information and never get back to you at all I applied like 2 weeks ago they ask for my info and never got ...back I call and they say they will call me back but never do! Time wasters, be aware if they say they submitted your app and you will get a reply within 45 mins nothing will ever happen or they probably never even submitted it in the first place and if your case is with Daren well good luck!

Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words about Hollywood Kia :) Please come back and see us again for all your service needs and FREE c...ar washes too. Our Rawsome Food Cafe will be opening soon too so make sure to check it out ! www.hollywoodkia.com

• Great Staff in a great facility
    January 21, 2018

My first stop in the day of shopping for a new car ended up the last place as I decided on a reasonably affordable hybrid. Fernando, my salesman greet...ed us as My wife and I pulled in, got to know what we were looking for and pointed us in the direction of the best car for its price. He explained details about the car and features. He was great! The showroom was bright, clean and comfortable. Other staff members were friendly. The bathroom was clean. I know I’ll be bringing my car in for Maintanance or service and I’m sure the wait will be cozy.

• Mo more KIAS for me.
    January 4, 2018

My worst experience ever I have bought 9 kias thru out the years,right now their is 4 kias park in front of my house by February all 4 kias will be re...placed with HONDAS.Hollywood Kia really turn me off.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I have been hired to help. Can I call you?

• Excelent Experience
    December 31, 2017

Very nice experience. The salesman Mr Carlton was very attentious. Highly recomended

Thanks very much for this VERY KIND review. We appreciate you! Please say hi when you come back for service or for a smoothie in our new RAWSOME cafe ...:) Have a wonderful day ! VIEW AND EDIT

• Miss yolette
    December 30, 2017

excellent with great experience with the employee, very professional and very personable. explain details. i would recommend this team to any one. i w...as please and satisfied with the whole process to the end. Car was given in excellent condition and driving experience is very good.

• Lied on pricing
    December 30, 2017

Was told the morning of 12/29/17 to travel from west coast FL to come see the car. Upon arrival I was told the car was in the body shop and couldn’t ...see it. After contacting another dealership associated with Hollywood kia (same owner) I was told it was not in the body shop and I can come test drive. The car was in the condition as advertised and i would have bought it. The catch was they now were asking $1,899 more then the price they told me to get me to drive 3 hours to come buy it...Thanks for wasting my time. Do youself a favor and dont waste your time here. Plenty of better & honest and businessmen/women in hollywood selling cars for the real advertised price

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I'm working to improve exactly these types of issues. Can I reach out to you?

• Lillian is Awesome
    December 30, 2017

I went to Kia because of Joe he sent me to Lillian ans she got me into my first ever brand new Kia! She treated me so good, I've sent 3 friends who'v...e purchased from her. Lillian is an asset to Kia. Thank you Joe. ps: The cafe there is great too!

Thank you so much for sharing this positive review! We really appreciate it :) Remember when you refer a customer to Hollywood Kia and they purchase ...a new car - you receive $100 ! Thanks again and ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE!

• Review
    December 28, 2017

I met with salesperson Carlton H. He was fabulous and I got a fabulous deal

Thank you so much for sharing this positive review :) We appreciate it very much! Remember when you refer a customer to Hollywood Kia and they buy a ...car, you receive $100 :) Thanks again and ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE !!

• Car lease
    December 25, 2017

We had a great experience at Hollywood Kia, they gave us a great deal on a lease for Kia Sedona, our salesman Carlton was awesome, he was not pushy, t...rust worthy, and very helpful.

Thank you for sharing this positive review :) We appreciate it very much. Remember when you refer a customer to Hollywood Kia, and they buy a car, yo...u receive $100. Thanks again - ENJOY THE NEW RIDE!

• Best service ever!!!
    December 18, 2017

I had a wonderful experience . My sales guy Carlton was so efficient. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you so much for sharing this kind and positive feedback :) We appreciate you!

Hollywood Kia