California Auto Connection

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

• best car buying experience ever!
    October 13, 2014

First of all, my daughter had a soccer game which didn't get over until 6:00, the time California Auto closes, but Charlie said he would stay, which h...e did! Right when we pulled in, there sat the blue 2008 PJ Cruiser on his lot, shiny and ready to go with an awesome price tag on it. Both hubby and I drove it, played with all the gadgets, which everything worked, drove back to Charlies, told him we wanted this car and by 8:00 p.m., my husband was driving his new car home! One of the best Car Buying Experience ever! I have recommended California Auto to a few friends of mine, and both my sons plan on paying Charlie a visit. One of the cleanest and affordable car lot I have seen! Many thanks again Charlie!

We appreciate this review and are glad that you enjoyed the difference in our dealership that we strive for every time! Thank you, Justin Crook Gener...al Manager

Great car buis int experience
    March 13, 2018

Made my car buying experience enjoyable. They were easy to work with and they were willing to work with me to get to the price I could afford.

Great Experience
    February 15, 2017

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. I was skeptical about buying a car from a "used car" lot. I have never purchased a vehicle fro...m this kind of car lot because the people I have always dealt with were pushy, assuming, and just slimy. What a pleasant surprise to find this dealership. Justin was as upfront and honest as you would hope someone would be. The purchase process was easy and did not involve the whole sit at a desk and write offers back and forth for an hour. I would have no hesitation with buying from them again and again!

bad services
    September 29, 2014

Stay away from this dealership. You can here something bad in the car but they don't. Then they try to fix it and after a little while the car sound w...orse than before. Mechanics in there sucks.

Hello my name is Justin Crook I am the General Manager here at California Auto Connection. As we all know not every customer can be pleased or happy a...t all times. All I can say is we have been here for 18 years and do our best to make sure all of our customers as happy as we can make them with offering the best service we can in each situation. We apologize that you feel this way but I assure you Greg has many years of experience and does his best to fix the problem the first time.

Easy car buying experience.
    September 9, 2014

Called, talked to Charlie on the phone to confirm the car I wanted to look at was on the lot. Charlie demo'd the equipment on the car, I drove off to ...take it to my mechanic. Checked out except for a tie rod end. Told Charlie, the problem was addressed immediately. Signed the papers, wrote a check and was done. No pressure to do F&I stuff or listen to a dog and pony show about warranties and add ons. Car fax report was on the dash on drivers side to look at; didn't have to buy one. Good place to do business.

Terrible Service
    May 8, 2014

Went and looked at the recently added Ford Escape thats on the lot currently. Took it home and test drove it. The right front brake would rub when the... brakes heated up, there was a knocking noise back by the trunk, and a whistle when traveling over 60 on the highway. Asked the manager to fix those and we would purchase it, he said there was nothing wrong when there definitely was. Very disappointed with the customer service.

This Ford Escape has only 62k miles. When we got it in both front rotors and front pads were replace ( brand new ) Rear brakes were brand new..After t...est driving it with this customer in the car , I heard the noise and a rattle in the rear tailgate area. After a few hours, we fixed the rear hatch.Like a lot of Escapes the plastic trim was making a squeaking sound (fixed it ).After another test drive still hearing what sounded like brake noise, we removed front and rear wheels to check brakes. Upon inspection we found a plastic shield that covers the rear shock . It had came loose and was rubbing the rear tire (fixed it. Not the brakes, a shield. As far as the whistle, every Ford Escape I've driven has some wind noise. Its the way there built. If was a easy fix Id gladly fix it. Im sorry this lady wasn't happy. She had the vehicle over night and wanted to keep it again . I told her we had no money down and lots of other interested customers. This will make someone a real nice SUV. 2009 Ford Escape only 60k , 4 wheel drive, sunroof , V6 ..only $13,998..clean car fax.. and ready to go.. Thanks Charlie.

Great Service, Quality Cars
    March 5, 2014

I couldn't be happier with my experience. It has been 4 years since i bought my car and they still continue to provide excellent service. I purchased ...a warranty with my car and if there is ever any mechanical issue theyaddress it promptly. They were so helpful that my husband decided to purchase his cat from them too. Would recommend to anyone!

STAY AWAY!
    January 14, 2014

Purchased an auto there and it soon began leaking oil. They "fixed" it but ignored the real problem of a broken axle to make sure the warranty period ...was over before we found the real problem. Our mechanic told us that there was no way they didn't know that the axle was broken when they 'fixed' the oil leak. It took them over 2 weeks to "fix" it. Cost us over $900 to fix something that should have been covered by thier warranty. When we talked to the owner about the issue he started screaming, no discussion, just screaming on his part. It started as a very calm discussion and quickly escalated to irate screaming. NEVER AGAIN!

My name is Charlie. Saying we ignored the real problem is not true. Our service department removed both axles to repair the seal leak. The axles were ...in good condition at that time.If they were defective at that time , I can assure you we would not have installed them back. If the customer would have brought it back to us, we would of fixed it. That never happen. Plus who ever charged this customer $900.00 to fix this problem, charged them 3 times what it should of cost. Id get a different mechanic ! We sell used vehicles . They break sometime. This customer had a warranty and for some reason they didn't want to use it.

Go Somewhere else!!
    August 28, 2013

Stay away from California Auto connection! I purchased a car from them a few months ago and they promised to fix the radio and remote start in 2 to 3 ...days. After 5 weeks of calling a few times a week they replaced the radio with a junk yard radio (which only lasted a month before it stopped working) And its been four months now and they still have not fixed the remote start, Everytime I call the manager Justin Crook is very rude and unhelpful. He'll tell you anything just to make a sale,

My name is Charlie. I manage the sales department. Jason Crook hasn't worked here since last May 2013. I started in June. I've never heard from this c...ustomer about this problem. I would be more than glad to try to make it right. They can call me at 574 674 4190...

Perfect service
    December 22, 2012

A really awesome dealer with a fair price and the car is in a good condition. Both of the dealer Chris and Justin are really nice.

California Auto Connection