Jensen Volkswagen of Sioux City

• Raymond's Terrific Customer Service

Everything about our new car buying process at Jensen Subaru, Sioux City, IA was a positive one! Our salesman Raymond genuinely and sincerely listened to my concerns about staying on budget. The .9 financing was a tremendous, tremendous incentive to buying our 2017 Subaru Forester. We are long time Honda owners and felt severely underappreciated at Verne Eide Honda, Sioux City, IA. I guess purchasing a 4th vehicle was not considered a preferred customer. We LOVE our Subaru Forester and the Consumer Report's #1 status in its class was a clincher too. Thank you Raymond! We are so glad our paths crossed with yours. And thank you too, Raymond, for patiently explaining all the neat bells and whistles that our new car possesses. It's obvious you are concerned about your customers safety and well being.

John and Amy, thank you for the awesome review and for giving us the chance to win your business. Raymond is a great asset to Jensen Dealerships and it is great to see the recognition.

• Forester

Boon and Sai, thank you for the good review and rating. We are very sorry for the inconvenience of the computer issues.

We wanted to trade in our car for a new forester and Gary Troth was a wonderful help. He got us the car that we wanted too. Thanks Gary! The only reason we gave a 4 star overall is because of some computer issue and we ended up waiting for quite some times.

• Found "the one."

Thank you for the excellent rating and review. We do value Robert greatly as is he a great asset to the Jensen family.

As expected, a salesman who introduced himself as Robert Klien appeared near the auto I was inspecting for possible purchase. He greeted me, asked if I was interested in the car. After expressing my questions as well as his talking up the vehicle, the idea of taking a spin seemed to be agreeable. He was very attentive to my questions and occasionally became confounded on the answers to some very specific queries I had. But, he remembered my inquiries and later was able to satisfy me with his research. He was very courteous, but not over powering in his demeanor, which I greatly appreciated. With the actual process of purchase, he worked with me on the numbers and we came to a mutual agreement by way of the car manager (who later introduced himself to me, too). In fact, I even met the owner of the business, Mr. JENSEN who came out to greet me. After it was all said and done and with the help of Mr. Klien, we transferred my possessions from my trade-in model to the new vehicle. Mr. Klein provided boxes to help keep my things together. We said good bye and that I thought was the end of our transaction. Later, I discovered that one of the boxes did not get transferred as planned to my new SUV. I called back to the dealership as I had Mr. Klein's cell number and he reported he would look for the box. He wanted to mail the contents to me, but I declined and returned to the dealership with a car that was now less than sparkling as had been driven on a gravel road and was full of dust. He agreed to re-wash the vehicle as a bonus and 1/2 hour later, brought it back to me "shiney new". I was very impressed with Mr. Klein and would venture to guess that the management is equally happy to have him in their employ.

• Couldn't have drawn up the visit any better

Joe, thank you for the great review and rating.

Went in looking for a quality used vehicle. Jensen Dealership had two that fit our needs. Bobby Protexter handled the sale. Professional, efficient, friendly and patient throughout the process. Test drove both vehicles. Picked out the one we wanted and paperwork process was handled quickly. Gentleman in finance also was professional, friendly and efficient. Appreciate that vehicle had been fully inspected by service department before being put on lot. Drove away with a really nice used vehicle at a fair price.

Joe, thank you for the great review and rating.

• New 2017 Outback Limited

Thank you for the business and the great review. Kari Ann is a great asset to us and I will be sure to forward your great review to her as well.

Excellent dealership. Very friendly group and very reasonable trade price. Kari Ann was excellent to work with , very knowledgeable and has kept up with us after the sale. We had several people come up to us after and thank us for our purchase and for stopping.

• Always a great experience

Thank you for the great review. Here at Jensen's we strive to be the best of the best. It is good to hear that it shows.

This week I purchased my fourth Subaru from Jensen Subaru. Subaru makes a great vehicle, and the Outback is a tremendous car. But, from Bob Jensen down, there is a culture of service at Jensen that is missing at a lot of other dealerships. Wanda and Craig did a fantastic job helping me trade-in my #3. Thanks all!

• Lease VW Passat

Christian, thank you for the business and the great review.

started out trying to buy a used Passat. Could not find one in my price range. Dealer suggested to lease a vehicle and pointed out the cost comparison buy vs lease in the specific case. Very proactive, friendly, no push, quick paperwork, clean and very presentable facility, very friendly people working there, not the typical car buy/sales experience I feared to find.

Christian, thank you for the business and the great review.