Auto Republic Fullerton

Read reviews that mention:

December 18, 2011

it was a very good service by the guys, thanks Mike and Mario Toro

December 18, 2011

Service and selection were awesome! Personnel was great and polite. Thanx!

December 12, 2011

This was my first time buying a car and I decided to give these guys a try. My first impression was very pleasing, everybody was friendly from the start... and very helpful. I imagined that they would be like every other dealership and pressure you until you either buy a car or leave, but its very comfortable here. I think I owe that great experience to a gentleman Tony Ramirez (salesman). He made it an easy process for my first time. Go get a car from these guys, they seem to know what they are doing so far. I would definitely recommend this place to everybody.

December 12, 2011

Just wanted to share my experience. Usually I'd be hesitant when it comes to making a purchase at an independent dealer, for some reason I figured buying... at franchise would be the better choice. And frankly I was leaning that way this time. But after a long thorough search, and thinking about it, I ultimately chose to do business with Fullerton Auto Square. I was down to choosing between a Ford Cobra Mustang and a Pontiac GTO with the 6.0 engine. Hard to find as it is, but this place had a few of each to choose from and their prices were very competitive. I bargained a bit and chose a 2006 Black GTO, they offered to show me the carfax upfront, and I was offered to have my own mechanic check the vehicle before I committed to the deal which I thought was extremely professional of them. The inspection came back good with my mechanic recommending 1 tire because it was slightly cupped and also something to do with an idle control valve which was a minor fix. Happily, they offered to correct both issues with no upcharge to me. Finally when it came time to pay for the vehicle I informed them my credit union preapproved me for the entire amount at 4.5% apr and they were able to beat the rate down to 3.99% and saved me a trip to the credit union and some money to boot. Nothing but kudos to this dealership, my salesman Mario, and their managers Jose and Junior. Each and everyone of them played in important part in my great experience, and this review is least I can do to promote their business. I wish them the best and highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks guys!

December 12, 2011

My name is Eric. I was in the market for an Acura RSX Type-S. I was in contact with Bill and Junior from Stadium Auto Auction. The Sibling dealership of... Fullerton Auto Square and Cypress. My experience from begining to end was SUPERB. I got a great price on my 2006 Red Acura RSX Type-S. Ive never baught a car and been so Comfortable and Happy. I would strongly suggest Stadium Auto Auction to my friends and family. Thanks so much to the Stadium Auto Auction Team, Eric D.

December 9, 2011

I just got financed for a Red 2006 Acura RSX Type-S from "STADIUM AUTO AUCTION". 2nd Sibling to Fullerton Auto Square & Cypress. Right from the start I... got excellent service from the Team at Stadium Auto Auction. "Bill & Junior". They answered all my questions, gave me a great price, great customer service, & even brought the car I'm financing over from Fullerton Auto Square to Stadium Auto Auction to make it easier for me. What a GREAT EXPERIENCE! Thank You Stadium Auto Auction!!! Most Satisfied Customer, ~Eric~ =)

December 6, 2011

We were Looking for a specific type of truck drove out and they had 1 we were looking for on another lot6 miles away . They gladly took us there to look... and test drive. Great sales Man Mario toro no pressure answered all our questions. even during the buying process the GM was fantastic Go Buy cars there Great selsction, Great service you won't ne disappointed

December 5, 2011

When buying a used car, there is a bad omen around it. People always say go to a "regular" dealership. I've bought 3 cars and 4 motorcycles in the last... 10 years, and they were all new, but had their share of problems and headaches (I battled Toyota in a lemon suit 10 years ago and won, but it was a 4 month long headache). A dealership who can own up to their faults and take responsibility will always get 5 stars in my book. My situation is that my sister needed a roomier car for her family. After much thought, I decided to try a used car dealership to get a good deal. I live in Temecula area, and went all the way to Fullerton because they seemed to have widest selection of cars. I spoke to salesperson Bill (who is now at their newest location near Anaheim stadium) and he seemed very good to deal with. I test drove and liked the IS250. So, I traded in my Civic Ex. On the drive home I felt excessive vibration at the steering wheel. A week later, I took it back to the dealership and manager Junior did not give a crap that I had spent $23000 at his dealership. He said it would take 3-4 hours just to check it out, even when I had scheduled to come in. He also said any issues not related to safety is none of his concern (So if windows didn't work, or engine didn't work, it wasn't his problem). I could not believe it. That weekend, I took it in to get my lifetime alignment from Firestone, and they told me my brake rotors were "below spec", and the reason for the vibrations in the steering wheel. I was furious. I called Bill and he told me to bring it in and will get this handled. They replaced all 4 rotors without any issues. I was happy that they did not make any fuss about it. But the unthinkable happened. I had given the car to my sister and after a week of driving it, the front left brake caliper fell off. My sister called me, stranded on the side of the road, with her husband and 1 year old son. She told me they were all OK. My head started spinning at all the possibilities of things that could have gone wrong. I immediately called Fullerton Auto Square and came down like thunder on poor Bill. From the way manager Junior treated me, I expected this to be an uphill battle. However, I spoke with manager Jose and I was genuinely humbled. He was professional and courteous. He made sure I would not be left unhappy. I can tell he was truly sorry for what had happened. My sister (who lives in northern California), had it towed to a nearby mechanic shop. It was a hefty bill: $830 for towing and caliper replacement. I couldn't believe how much that mechanic shop gouged the price at someone's misfortune. Jose couldn't believe it either. He made sure he was available for me every time I called and resolved this issue as best as possible. Jose issued the total payment for the cost and gave me an apology for what had happened, including my experience with manager Junior. In the end, it was one of the best customer service experience I've ever had. I definitely recommend this dealership (After all not all used cars can be bad right? Just remember, it is your used car sitting on the lot, just like my civic). Unfortunate things happen and it could've happened with any car from any dealership, but the important thing is Bill and Jose were there for me to make things right. So the true villain of the story is the mechanic shop who made a killing on 1 caliper... The victims are the rest of us. WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH MANAGER JUNIOR!!! (Horrible example of a manager)

July 1, 2011

From the moment I walked into their dealership, the sales people were very natural compared to every other dealership Ive been to. They were concerned... about my needs rather than my money. I love my car and would recomend this location to anybody!