New 877-851-2057 Dealer Website
Service 866-549-4137

4.4
Average based on 179 reviews
  • 4th purchase at Clay Cooley Nissan

This is my 4th Altima. Thank you Ronald King for making it possible and meeting all my demands!

Thank you Tonya for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to have you as a 4 time repeat buyer! Enjoy your new car and let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

• Great experience

Ask for Leonard Bey if you go to Clay Cooley of Nissan. He is professional and persistent. Augustus the floor manager is friendly and professional.

• Great Deal @ Clay Cooley!

Thank you Katie for taking the time to review our dealership! Enjoy your new car and let us know if we can do anything else to help you.

Mr. Charles English, Jr. is the absolute bomb!! The Best Salesman Every!! Please send everyone you know, in the market for a great deal, to Clay Cooley!!

• Clay Cooley Nissan

easiest , fastest and most pleasant car buying experience

Thank you Nicki for taking the time to review our dealership. Enjoy your new Nissan and let us know if we can do anything else to help you.

easiest , fastest and most pleasant car buying experience

• Excellent 1st time Buyer experience

My experience at Cooley was great after taking two weeks and visiting several dealership I cam truly say I felt as though my salesperson wanted me to leave happy with the vehicle I wanted. I didn't feel overwhelmed with sales tactics I felt my business and time was appreciated!! I drove 33 miles to do business with Cooley and I will be back!

Thank you Yaminah for taking the time to review our dealership! Thank you for taking the drive to Dallas! Enjoy your new car and let us know if we can do anything else to help you.

• Third time and it's still a charm!

This is my third time buying from here so that speaks for itself.

Thank you Antonia for your continued business! Enjoy your new car and let us know if we can do anything else to help you.

This is my third time buying from here so that speaks for itself.

• My 10th plus oil change experience

Wait times are to long. I had a 1:15 appointment, and arrived before 1:15 and didn't done until after 2:40.

Thank you Inga for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so sorry to hear that your oil change took longer than expected! We have voiced your concerns with our management staff in the service department and we are working to improve this process so that we can get you in and out much quicker. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you!

• First time customer

My saleman Simo was exceptional, from the time my daughter drove me onto the lot until I drove off in my newly purchased vehicle. I GIVE HIM "6" STARS...

Thank you Jacqueline for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Simo took great care of you while you were shopping for a pre-owned vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Excited About My New Purchase!!

Charles was AWESOME!! I'm so excited about my new SUV!!

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear about your experience purchasing your new Nissan SUV! Enjoy it!

Charles was AWESOME!! I'm so excited about my new SUV!!

• 7th car here!!!

Simo helped ius into our 7th car today!!fast and friendly!!! Come See Clay!!!

Simo helped ius into our 7th car today!!fast and friendly!!! Come See Clay!!!

Thank you Linda for taking the time to review our dealership. Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate you coming back to see us again. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future.