Clay Cooley Nissan

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 527 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 21, 2018

David Portillo, Pa Jallow and L.A Warren took excellent care of me. I am the happiest I've ever been in a long time and I can't wait to show off my ne...w car.

Thank you for the great review! Our staff is among the best and we are thrilled they could provide such a great experience for you. Enjoy your new car... and let us know if there is anything we can do for you again in the future! - Matthew Kusez

March 23, 2018

Isaac Soto and David Portillo really made this experience great and I am so glad I went into the dealership. Great day great life either way Come See ...Clay!

March 22, 2018

Brandon Ayala and David Portillo took great care of us. Thank you Clay Cooley Nissan I will be coming back for more. Great Experience great People

March 19, 2018

Jose Rubio and David Portillo took great care of me!! Will be coming back to do business in the future· most definately reccomend. Thank you.

Thank you for the review, Linda, I'm happy to hear that Joe and David were able to take great care of you! I look forward to doing business again in t...he future! -Jeff Webb

March 13, 2018

The sales person that helped me was very courteous and had a great smile. Even though I didn't purchase a car I know now who I will go to when I do.

Thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to review Clay Cooley Nissan. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! - Gus McGri...ff

March 13, 2018

Just a terrible experience. First dealt with Christopher Brewster, who was great. Then dealt with David Patella, who left me livid, baffled and asto...nished that someone in a customer facing role could be so rude. I got an online amount for my trade which seemed very good. I was told I would need to swing by for a firm number. I am not from that area of town but was passing so swung by to get something firm. I had my 2 kids, it soon became bedtime, so I explained that I was going to leave and wait for them to contact me with the trade number. After reading all the terrible reviews I anticipated a lengthy process. I had the usual "speak with my manager before you go" request from Christopher, which I expected and obliged. I met David Patella. I told him that I needed to leave and that I would get the numbers in the morning. He asked my why I could not stay, I explained again, and HE WALKED OFF!!! No "thank you", no handshake, no pleasantries; he just turned his back and left. I was left standing outside the glass enclosure with all the sales managers and had to ask Christopher what happened. He went inside, I received a cold glare from David, and Christopher came out and apologized. Selling a car is THE ONLY thing that this dealer is interested in. This is reflected in all the other negative reviews and the 1.5 star rating on Yelp. When David learned he would not sell me a car that evening, he just walked off without even a pleasantry. There are no relationships built here, just a slaughterhouse to those stubborn enough not to heed the warnings.

Thank you for alerting me to your situation. This is not the experience that we want our customers to have and we want to do what we can to make this ...right. Please send me, Gus McGriff, an email at gusm@comeseeclay.com. I hope to hear from you soon.

March 10, 2018

4 hour wait for an oil change even with an appointment! Terrible!!! Lets see if Clay Cooley can fix this. So far not impressed! Terrible!!

Nate, we do want to fix this situation. Please send me an email at rgarcia@comeseeclay.com so that we can work through this. Thank you, Robert Garcia.

March 9, 2018

The time I spent at nissian was delightful everyone was friendly. My salesman Kevin Gonzales was very knowledgeable and very helpful through the entir...e process. When I purchase again I want him.

Thanks so much for the feedback and 5 stars, David. It is greatly appreciated! It is awesome to see that Kevin was able to exceed your car buying expe...ctations. He will appreciate your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! - Gus McGriff

January 3, 2018

Pierro Jackson is an awesome salesman and I would refer anyone to him great job.

January 3, 2018

Pierro Jackson is an awesome salesman, he will go above and beyond to make sure you leave out with a car. I will recommend all my family and friends... to come see him. Thanks Pierro for everything.

Clay Cooley Nissan